Chef Velasquez

• Catering Catering
  • Vegan
571-355-9256

Stafford area, Stafford, Virginia, USA

Vegan chef specializing in vegan cuisine and traditional Salvadoran recipes. Offers meal prep, dinners, special event cooking, and cooking demonstrations.

First Review by BeachGirl1600

Wow, this is Vegan!?! - Edit

I own a small business in Old Town and hired Chef V to cook fresh vegan food for our open house. I knew Vegan cuisine has become more popular and a lot of my clients are interested in that way of eating, and thought it would be a perfect match. First off, Chef V exceeded every expectation I had. She was poised and professional, but her food was outstanding! She made a few different dishes including her award winning oyster mushroom street tacos, which were out of this world. I couldn't believe they were vegan. She also made a pesto potato rosette that just melted in my mouth!

In the future I hope to hire Chef V for some private parties I'll have next year, because I really want to show her skills off to all my friends.

Thank you so much Chef V for making my business's Open House such a hit. You're awesome!!!!

Pros: Fresh food made on the spot, She speaks so eloquently when describing her food, Excellent food

AMAZING FLAVORS!! - Edit

My husband and I found Chef V on Happy Cow. We were wowed by the range of flavors, variety of food and the quality of her meals. Her food is simply delicious. We had Chef V prepare a meal in our home and invited our non-veg friends to join us. They were impressed and truly surprised that they could really enjoy a vegan dinner. I would highly recommend Chef V. She has a passion for her craft that is clearly reflected in her food.

Pros: Flavor, Quality, Customer Service

Return to Stafford Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chef Velasquez closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.