First Review by CHEFinBERLIN

Great Reviews! - Edit

You and Robert out-did yourselves last evening. It was such a good party. And a few of the guests recognized you from other attaché events. You have a 'great' reputation. Thanks for all of your hard work, prep time and all the extras that you do. Flavio, our guest from Brazil last night, said that he could tell tht the dinner was cooked with "love" because it had such a good flavours. We received all rave reviews from our guests as they were leaving, and a good sign is that they were in no hurry to leave!

Pros: wonderful menu, locally sourced food, professional waitstaff, organized food, decor, flowers & rentals

The Perfect Party - Edit

I just wanted to tell you that the party last night was superb!  It was definitely a successful event and I think all who were there, realized that it was because of all of your careful planning.  The food was wonderful.  But I expected that.  What impressed me was the total event, the tables, the flowers, the service, the timing. WOW.

Pros: delicious & well presented meals, 5 star service, they paid perfect attention to detail

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chef in Berlin closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2048 times since Jul 2012.