Charm Vegan

• Vegan
Contact 626-441-2484

711 Fair Oaks Ave Ste K (at Mission St), South Pasadena, California, USA, 91030

A tidy restaurant located in a shopping center. Large menu with mainly vegan versions of Thai food along with some American food like veggie burgers, wraps, and dips. Free parking in large lot. closed Sunday

Category: Vegan, American, Thai, Delivery, Take-out, Catering

First Review by sabri

AMAZING - Edit

So happy to find this place! The waitress was so sweet and took great care of me and my husband. The food was soooooo good. definitely will be back. One side note, doesn't seem to have AC so it was a bit warm eating there.

Pros: Great service, Great food

Cons: Warm

consistently good - Edit

I have been here three times and enjoyed my meal each time. I love the Pad Thai and the Thai iced tea. My husband enjoyed the Pad Broccoli. The sauce was delicious. We also decided to try their vegan ice cream. OMG..... SO DELICIOUS!!! We had the chocolate raspberry truffle flavor. It had delightful chunks of cashew and chocolate. So good!

Great variety, great food - Edit

Been here three times and have loved every visit. I've tried the yellow curry, red curry, and red curry. All were great; my favorite was the green. The location is close and the establishment is cute and homey. Their Thai iced tea "ice cream" is a must try. Will continue to eat here; it's currently my "go-to" place.

Good value vegan Thai - Edit

Stopped by for lunch while passing through South Pasadena. The food is typical of LA area veg*n Thai places, and the lunch specials are good value at around $8. The "chicken" satay was recommendable.

Ample free parking in the lot out front.

Fantastic food served by a sweet waitress - Edit

My partner and I ate here yesterday and loved it! We had the faux chicken skewers with peanut sauce apetizer and the papaya salad and spicy mint/lemongrass faux beef. They were all great. Total meal with generous tip was about $35 for two. Photos of food at http://onensemble.org/2012/01/vegan-food-bike-tour/
Updated from previous review on Sunday January 01, 2012

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff

Very good! - Edit

I went to this new restaurant with my boyfriend and his causen which is a meat eater with lots of food allergies. We ordered three appetizers to share and each of us got a main dish. everything was delicious and the personnel was so attentive to satisfy the requests of the causen. We will go back for sure.

Pros: Food, parking , kindness of personnel

Cons: Opening hours

Return to South Pasadena Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Charm Vegan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 7434 times since Sep 2011.