Charcoal Kabob

Contact 703-435-2400

394 Elden St, Herndon, Virginia, USA, 20170

Serves meat, vegan options available. The vegi kabob does not have egg. Be sure to ask for sides that do not contain butter. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Golddust1983

Yummy chickpeas - Edit

Their veggie platter is excellent. Be wary if you are a vegan of the kabob, they use milk powder to "dust" the kabob. The rest of the veggies are kosher and don't contain butter. A great place to go when you need a quick meal.

Pros: Yummy sides, Great flat bread and rice

Cons: Milk power on the otherwise vegan kabob

Good food, Afghani not Indian - Edit

The food here is great. The owners are pleasant to del with. Your veggie choices are limited, but what they have has great flavor. Definitely a place to try.

Pros: Great flavor, Really good afghani food

Cons: Limited selection

Delicious - Edit

I love this place. I have been going to them for years. I originally started going when I was a meat eater. When I switched vegetarian it was no problem. But a year ago I went vegan and thought I wouldn't be able to return.
I was wrong, I stopped in and just asked. They told me a lot of their dishes are cooked with oil not butter. Their veggie patty is amazing and doesn't have egg.
They are so friendly in there you can ask them all the questions you want without looking like one of those crazies.
Their serving size is way too big but it makes great left overs.
Oh yeah and the na'an (the bread) is vegan yum-o!

Return to Herndon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Charcoal Kabob closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 890 times since Jan 2013.