Chang Thai Restaurant

• Veg-friendly
Contact 303-410-0888

155 Nickel St, Broomfield, Colorado, USA, 80020

Serves meat, vegan options available. Re-opened Jan 2015 this Thai restaurant was established in early-2013. Offers tofu and soy meat as substitute. Food is made to order so specify heat level. Has brown rice.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by sairam_hb

Authentic thai - Edit

I went for lunch today and the food is amazing!!! What a treat to have a vegan Thai tea.
It's a quaint restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating available. The staff is very friendly.
I know that I appreciate when I go out to eat and the restaurant knows what vegan means. It is a relief to know that there won't be anything fishy in my food.

Pros: friendly , good value, knowledgable about vegan food

This is a Gem!! - Edit

Sometimes you get lucky enough to discover a Thai restaurant where you can just *taste* the love and care that go into the food. Chang Thai is just such a place. Everything I tried, I loved; I just wish I could remember the names of the dishes! They can make any dish with seitan, soy crumbles or tofu. I was surprised at how good the soy crumbles were, prepared Thai-style.

This is a small, charming restaurant and obviously has a personal touch. Prices are quite reasonable and portions are good.

Pros: Excellent quality and good portions, Charming, home-grown atmosphere

Cons: I just wish it were closer to my area!

Awesome Vegan-owned Thai Restaurant! - Edit

Chang Thai offers a wide variety of dishes that can be made vegan, as well as vegan appetizers and homemade coconut and green tea ice cream (both vegan). The food is great, the service is friendly, the prices are reasonable. I highly recommend it!

Pros: lots of veg/vegan options, friendly owner and staff, reasonable prices

Cons: atmosphere could be better

Best Vegan Thai Food - Edit

Best Thai food in town

Very much vegan friendly

Pad thai made vegan was excellent

Service and ambience is awesome

We are chang's regular customers

Pros: Excellent service, Great taste especially or vegan, friendly staff

Return to Broomfield Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chang Thai Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1459 times since Apr 2013.