Chang Le Vegetarian Food

  • Vegan Vegan
    ( 1 review )
Contact
98715336
Find

Blk 17, Upper Boon Keng Rd 01-63, Central Singapore, Singapore, 380017

常乐素食 serves economic rice and noodles. Open Mon-Sat 6:00am-2:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, Chinese, Take-out, Singaporean

1 Review

First Review by ChanEddie

We serve Vegan cooked food - Edit

The food we serve is 95% MSG free. So the rest 5% with MSG are light/dark source, chilli and curry paste.

Cons: Oh, the price is very affordable.

Read More

By submitting this post you agree to HappyCow Terms

Link to this page from your site. .
Return to Central Singapore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
Why was my review removed? - details / Review guidelines
Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
Has Chang Le Vegetarian Food closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 218 times.

Keep HappyCow Growing Strong!

I would like to support