Chamkar - National Rd

Contact 092733150

National Rd 6, Siem Reap, Cambodia,

Its 2nd location, opened in 2016. An more upmarket version of the first restaurant but with the same menu of traditional Khmer cuisine. Everything is vegan apart from one dish that contains cheese. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Beer/Wine, Cambodian, Khmer

First Review by LilacHippy

Excellent Whole Food, Plant-based Traditional Khmer Dining - Edit

We ate at both locations and were thrilled to discover healthy, authentic plant-based dining in a lovely atmosphere. We ate three meals at Chamkar during our three day stay in Siem Reap. The newer location has a very attractive, partial open-air design on a side street off National Road 6 next to Cambodian BBQ. The original location is in town. The National Road location is much quieter. Highly recommend! Once we found this restaurant, we didn't look for any other place to eat.

delicious dinner - Edit

I highly can recommend this wonderful restaurant / place; I enjoyed my dinner today very much. Healthy & delicious food from starter to dessert! Many vegan options on the menu, which are clearly declared. Ask for vegan ice-cream, since it's not declared on the menu. I received wonderful cinnamon & jackfruit ice-cream :-)
Price for starter, main-course, dessert, water & tea: 14 USD.
very friendly staff.

Nice Setting and Tasty Food - Edit

This restaurant is a newer branch of the original one that is based in town. This one is a bit out of town and is in a beautiful setting although there is a lack of atmosphere as it is not often very busy. Menu is the same as the other branch and the food (traditional Khmer) is very good. Chamkar House is the closest restaurant you will find to a vegan restaurant in Siem Reap since there is only one dish that isn't vegan and the other restaurants do all serve dairy or eggs.

Return to Siem Reap Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chamkar - National Rd closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.