Chaise Cafe

( 1 review )
204-504-4012

271 Provencher Blvd, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, R2H 0G6

Serves meat, vegan options available. Inform the waiter before ordering if you are vegetarian or vegan. This is a brunch and dinner restaurant that specializes in family-style, prix fixe dining. Packages include a variety of courses and unlimited seconds. For family-style dining, some courses can be made vegan or an alternative vegan dish is made for each course. Menu changes as new foods come into season.

Categories: Lacto, Western, European, Non-veg

1 Review

Contributions +20

very accommodating - Edit

I've been to this restaurant a few times as a vegetarian, and now as a vegan. The staff are conscious of diet restrictions and aim to please. The waitress brought me a vegan version of each course served to my group. For example, risotto balls for the group and a bowl of mushroom-rice risotto for me (it was delicious). Meat pizzas for the non-veg group and 2 slices of pizza with roasted vegetables and soy cheese for me. They also served me beet salad, chickpea-quinoa salad, fries, and hummus with pizza bread. I was stuffed.

Pros: friendly staff, nice atmosphere, fresh, delicious food, variety of foods and a lot of food

Cons: expensive

Return to Winnipeg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chaise Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.