Chai Walla

Contact 01225-000000

42 Monmouth St, Bath, England, BA1 2AN

Serves fresh Indian street food including samosas, onion bhaji wraps, falafel wraps, dahl, rice, chai and more, some of which is vegan and others that could possibly be made vegan. A small storefront next to Sainsburys with no seating inside, but seating is available in the square opposite.

Category: Indian, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by tumbleweedy

Literally the best food ever - Edit

Usually I'm a really picky vegetarian - I always have to order things without this or that. But finally found a place where I can order as is and love every single bite of it!
Amazing customer service and extremely reasonably priced food that I would happily have again and again!!

Lovely, central also - Edit

Only went for a snack and two (lovely) somosas with dips was priced correctly at £3. Seemed to be other options in there and staff friendly (with a great location).

Pros: Some vegan options, Central, friendly, Cost

The Best Indian Street Food I've Ever Tasted! - Edit

This is good, honest and homemade food. By far the best Indian street food I've ever tasted. The food is great value and there is a fantastic choice. What a fabulous little place. We love it! Try it!

Top notch Indian street food! - Edit

I've been here several times now and am hooked on the bhaji wraps with samosa. They're freshly cooked and prepared in front of you and taste amazing.

Pros: 98% vegan, Good value

Cons: No seating

Return to Bath Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chai Walla closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.