Chadra Mezza and Grill

817-924-2372

1622 Park Place Ave, Fort Worth, Texas, USA, 76110

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant with full bar. Offers Lebanese food and more. Could get Daiya vegan cheese for your pizza. Open Mon-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Lebanese, Non-veg

First Review by Amandajwhitlow

great pizza! - Edit

Chandra Mezza has a buffet on Friday and Saturday that includes many vegan salad Items, hummus, and roasted vegetables. It also has meat items and pizza. While the pizza was not vegan, they said they would be happy to make us one if we wanted the buffet, but we opted to just order a pizza with veggies and Daiya cheese with a small Greek side salad without feta. The pizza was huge and the toppings were very generous. Both items were delicious and the service was great!

Pros: vegan options

Cons: The my serve lamb and other meat items

don't go here - Edit

They are disrespectful and rude. My boyfriend and I were regulars until twice they messed up and gave us the meat yabra instead of the veggie. They were unapologetic and tried to get us to pay for their mistake.

Return to Fort Worth Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chadra Mezza and Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.