First Review by sos

Wonderful Indian buffet - Edit

I took my Tampa friend to Chaat for her first experience of Indian food. The fact it was a buffet was perfect because we tried a bit of everything and had more of what we liked. The owner was very friendly and advised us on what everything was. If I lived in Tampa I'd definitely go back to try a different day's buffet.... unfortunately I live about 3000 miles away.

Pros: Price, Friendly staff

"Amazing home made meals !!!" - Edit

The service was very warm and friendly. When I mentioned that it was my first time, Sonal the owner was very pleased to show me all the dishes on the menu. I attended the lunch buffet. The food was very fresh, and had a wide variety of tasty vegetarian dishes. She told us that the kitchen only cooks all vegetarian meals so we didn't have to worry about any of the food being cooked with animal products. I definitely recommend this restaurant you won't leave with an empty stomach!!!

Pros: excellent food, good value, friendly staff

Best Vegan Buffet Ever - If you like it HOT - Edit

For under 7 bucks you get the worlds best vegan indian spread. The daily selection is only a few different things but the selection is wonderful and CHANGES DAILY! The owner woman makes you feel like you are in her house with the food and the service. The food is all so hot (spicy) I'm sure it limits the people that eat there but I love it!

Pros: Taste, Freshness, Variety

Amazing! - Edit

This is one of my favorite resturants in the Tampa Bay area. Owners are very friendly and will help you find vegan menu items if desired. Food is excellent and very inexpensive! The store that is connected to the cafe is also great. They stock many hard to find items at good prices.

Return to Tampa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Chaat Vegetarian closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 405 times since Aug 2007.