Chaat n Roll

425-818-0942

15117 NE 24th St, Redmond, Washington, USA, 98052

Serves meat, vegan options available. An Indian chaat (snack food) restaurant, opened in Mar 2013. Uses dairy in most items though a few are or could be without it - ask. The lunch menu is short while the dinner menu offers more dishes. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-3:00pm, Mon-Sat 5:00pm-9:30pm, Sun 5:00pm-8:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Fast food, Take-out, Indo-Chinese, Non-veg

First Review by AidanMoran

excellent vegan lunch options - Edit

Suchi was prompt to adjust my vegan order from listed items and food great! I ordered chann bhatura & samosa chat (yes, too heavy for one skinny person), I finished both

Pros: good Indian options , friendly service , responsible price

Good Indian food. - Edit

This place has probably the best Indian food I have had before. Most of the time at Indian restaurants I can pretty much expect what they are going to have. But honestly, I have rarely seen most of the food items on their menu. Although I have never been to India, I am assuming that they are probably much more authentically south Indian than most of the Americanized Indian restaurants around the US.

It has a good price, and the food is delivered quickly. Although it is usually very busy, 5 minutes is probably the longest I have had to wait so far. It is hard to get better food at under $6, at least in this area.

And for anyone else like me who is vegan, almost all of their stuff has dairy in it. So make sure you let the guy at the counter know before you order. I was told they can take the dairy out of any of their dishes to make it vegan (although I am unsure how they do this on some of the more dairy centric dishes) so make sure you ask about that before ordering.

The only negative I can really think of is that it is kind of small, and honestly that isn't too bad since there is out door seating as well and it is quite easy to get the food to go.

Pros: Food, Price, Everything Else

Cons: Nothing really.

Return to Redmond Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chaat n Roll closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1981 times.