Cha! Cha! Cha! - N Lombard

( 1 review )
503-802-2262

5225 N Lombard, Portland, Oregon, USA, 97203

Serves meat, vegan options available. Family-operated Mexican restaurant with multiple locations. Has a vegetarian/vegan menu including tacos, burritos, enchiladas, sides; tofu and tempeh available. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Catering, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by evn616

Poor support for vegans - Edit

I don’t eat or wear any animals.. pretty straightforward right? Not for this place. I ordered a simple burrito. Here are the ingredients: Flour tortilla, black beans, pinto beans, spanish rice, guacamole and pico de gallo. No mention of any cheese at any time. My burrito arrives and I start scarfing it down (I’m pretty hungry after waiting what seemed like 30-45 min for my food). I start tasting cheese. F me. The waiter rolls by, I tell him it has cheese. Cheese was not stated as a desired ingredient and I think we made it clear we are vegan. He apologizes and promptly proceeds to replace it {I’ll be paying the price for that cheese tomorrow, FYI}. The replacement burrito promptly arrives and all that is in it is black beans and rice. No pinto, no guacamole, no pico.. not sure if this is a joke. I let the waiter know and he comp’d the meal, but I’m still never going back!

Updated from previous review on 2018-04-12

Pros: Burrito has been good at other locations

Cons: No specific vegan burrito, Limited vegan options, Long wait times

Return to Portland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cha! Cha! Cha! - N Lombard closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.