First Review by zurika

terrible lunch - Edit

3 dishes on the menu were not available so I had to order the millet balls, they were so hard and cold that I left them all, the courgettes were tasteless and even my boyfriend dish was nothing special (spinach balls)
I' am vegan and this was my second and last time here, vegan food is not like this!

Pros: nothing, nothing, nothing

Cons: the food is awful, many dishes on the menu are not available

Good little store in Brera - Edit

I came here twice during my stay in Milan, both times in the evening, so I can't really comment on their lunch service. Other than that, it was a nice little store in the center Brera. The space was quite tiny, selection was by no means extensive, but more than enough to get you covered in terms healthy snacks, travel supplies, breakfast items, etc. I found the prices slightly higher than NaturaSì, but that was understandable due to the central location. Worth a look if you're in the area.

Pros: central location

Cons: prices

great place for a quick lunch - Edit

This small cafe has interesting, yummy, affordable lunch specials each week. Plenty of vegetarian choices for hot food (something you won't always find in Milan if you don't want pasta).

Pros: good value, healthy food

Return to Milan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Centro Botanico closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2017 times.