Centric

Contact 971865878

Calle Economo Torres 14, The Square - Puerto Pollensa, Mallorca, Spain, 07470

Serves meat, vegan options available. Owners are reported vegetarians, and the menu includes vegetarian tapas and other items marked with "V." Has organic and biodynamic wines. Nice place. Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-3:30pm, Mon-Fri 6:30pm-10:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Italian, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Spanish, Non-veg

First Review by poseidon

Not very Impressed. - Edit

service was not very welcoming, and our waitress rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders when I asked if they had any Vegan options. So I ended up with a Green salad and foccacia. I Even asked if they could just Make me a baguette with greens or something, but that was too difficult. they had lots of different baguette. That said; their vegetarian options were many, and looked good. The food I had was also tasty and feesh, but the service was just below par. A simple smile comes a long way. I've worked this business for over 20 years, and I rarely complain, but this place dissapointed me.

Pros: fresh, tasty, good vegetarian menu

Cons: bad service, only one Vegan options (which was a d

Delicious food and very friendly staff - Edit

I visited the restaurant this saturday with my husband who is a non-vegetarian. We both enjoyed the food, it was all very good and the evening was topped by the service of the very friendly staff. Another positive aspect is that they serve gluten-free options. The amount of vegetarian options were enough for me as it is a veg-friendly restaurant and not a vegetarian one.

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff

vegetarian options but overall very non-veggie - Edit

centric has a vegetarian section with one vegan option (noodles, vegetables and tofu) which was very nice and there are numerous veggie options but!! it is beyond me how a restaurant that serves such meat products like foie gras, sucking pig and lamb etc (not to mention all other meat kinds) is recommended on here!

Pros: lots of vegetarian options

Cons: meat heavy, limited vegan options

One time options for Vegans - Edit

I went there with my mum before she turned more into the vegetarian lifestile, so we where looking for a place that served both meat and vegan.
But I was quite disappointed as I only found one vegan options on the whole quite big menu and this was a Thai inspired wok dish, which I found a bit thumbs down when Im in a local spanish restaurant. So had hope for at least a spanish or meditarian dish.
I think that you easily can find a spanish restaurant that serves quite a few vegan or vegetarian tapas or dishes, so that one named on the happy cow app only had one real options was a really booh!!
If you are vegetarian there was a few more options to choose from.
My husband got a really lovely mushroom risotto.
Besides that, then it was a lovely place with a good vibe. The staff was really sweet and helpfull and they would easily add some extra veggies in instead for for ex the cheese.
But as said, it is a one time option.

Pros: friendly staff

Cons: few veg options

parmesan - Edit

Had a basic lunch here this was okay.

Just don't get it when 70-80% of the veggie dishes are served with parmesan, just lip service.

Nice staff in a busy location with a limited menu, very limited.

Pros: staff

Cons: limited menu, location

Simply delicious - Edit

We went to Centric with some non-vegetarian friends. All the vegetarian dishes were clearly labelled and there were many different options, from tapas to salads, wok noodles and vegetarian paella. Furthermore, the staff were very friendly.

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, nice vibe

Cons: serves meat

no vegan dishes non menu - Edit

As i wanted to eat a vegan cake or similar i was pretty disappointed to not finding any vegan dishes on the menu. Staff was pretty friendly and offered me vegtables/salad with rice. As i didn't want any of those i stayed with a tea.

Pros: friendly staff

Cons: no vegan dishes

Delicious vegetarian tapas and menu - Edit

Eaten here twice. Food is excellent and the staff is very friendly. Vegetarian menu cost about 15 euro pp, vegetarian tapas just a little bit above that, depending on how much you eat.

Pros: Delicious vegetarian food (also tapas), Vegetarian menu available, Friendly staff

Cons: Not 100% vegetarian

Return to Mallorca Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Centric closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1625 times since May 2013.