CLOSED: TOPS - Central Plaza Ladprao Food Court

Contact 0-29371716-21

1697 Phaholyothin Road, Lardyao, Jatujak, Bangkok, Thailand,

Food booth in the basement part of the TOPS food court. Around 30-40 baht per dish. Two dishes on rice (usual selection of food court veg stuff) is approx. 40 baht. On in the left row of stalls as you walk away towards the supermarket. No sign in English. NOV 2014 REPORTED TOPS RENOVATION, BOOTH MAYBE NO LONGER. Open .

Category: Vegan, Thai, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by Krsnamayi

Cheap and cheap - Edit

First of all, the vegetarian stall is not in the Central Ladprao food court on the 3rd floor, it is in the basement as part of the TOPS food court. We approached anticipating an option for buffet, as that what was listed on the site, but were sadly disappointed upon finding the booth.

The food was certainly cheap (30bhat for rice with one vegetable, 35 for rice and 2 vegetables and 40 for rice with 3 vegetables) but it looked horrible, old and unappetizing. Our initial reaction was to just walk away, but as it took us so long to locate it within the Central Lad prao complex, we decided to eat there anyway.

The vegetables were killer salty, cold and in general yucky.

On top of that I had a restless night due to having a stomach ache, and woke up quite sick.

All in all...not the best experience. Just say no.I would give this one a negative rating if I could.

Pros: cheap

Cons: gross, cold food, made me sick

Return to Bangkok Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: TOPS - Central Plaza Ladprao Food Court closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1686 times since Aug 2007.