Central Perks Coffee House

• Friend
Contact 903-934-9902

211-A N Washington Ave (at downtown), Marshall, Texas, USA, 75670

Serves meat, vegan options available. A full service espresso bar with a relaxing atmosphere and secure Wi-Fi, located inside the historic Weisman Center. Offers an extensive vegan menu of sandwiches, salads, and burgers--made with organic and local ingredients whenever possible. Sample items include the vegan reuben sandwich, raspberry chipotle burger, and Central Perks gourmet un-tuna salad. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-5:30pm, Sat 8:00am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Organic, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by sgtoon

great homemade food - Edit

I'm a vegetarian soon to be vegan, and I love this place. A little pricey, but that's because of the quality of food. My favorite is the black bean patty on sandwhichs.

Pros: vegan options, homemade

Cons: pricey

Wonderful Restaurant - Edit

I love this restaurant! They have a huge menu, which includes many options for vegetarians and vegans. Every meal that I have tried is delicious. The owners do a great job with their unique dishes as well as the regulars, such as black bean burger and I Love Hummus sandwich! The atmoshpere is fun and comfortable. I highly recommend Central Perks if you are ever in Marshall.

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly owners, Great value

Return to Marshall Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Central Perks Coffee House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.