First Review by msalerno

Love to Shop Here - Edit

Grocery shopping here is so much fun. The atmostphere is warm and inviting. I could get lost for hours and not realize it. There are so many options, and is one of the few stores near me that supplies vegan substitues for cheese, eggs, and milk. The restaurant connected to it is decitant as well.

Pros: Huge selection, Not crowded, Helpful employees

Cons: A little pricey, Restaurant is even more expensive, Can't go upstairs if with a cart

Some vegan friendly items - Edit

I shop here for certain things. There are often good prices on produce but limited organics. The bulk section is good and includes some dried soups that I love. "Foodies" are helpful, as well. I once asked about a particular spice in the spice aisle and they directed me to the bulk spice section - much less expensive and much less likely to go stale because you can buy as little as you need. Finally, the prices on some vegan frozen food items are MUCH better than other stores in the area. I wouldn't buy them anywhere else. All in all, a good shopping experience as long as one is selective and willing to go to a couple of stores to complete their shopping.

Pros: good prices on some common items, good bulk section, helpful staff

Cons: high prices on some common items, hideous, blaring music

Return to Southlake Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Central Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 564 times since Feb 2010.