Cena Trattoria

( 1 review )
+44-1642-780088

The High St, Yarm, England, TS15 9BG

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian restaurant has separate vegan and gluten-free menus. The vegan menu features three options for each course: starter, main, and dessert. Starters include sweet potato and rosemary bruschetta, and vegetable antipasti (a mix of dishes including tapenade, vegetable tempura and toasted ciabatta). Mains include wild mushroom pizza, roasted carrot risotto and tomato & red pepper pasta. Dessert are blood orange sorbet, mixed fruit salad and winter fruit crumble. In addition, staff are knowledgeable and the chefs will adapt any dish from the menu on request.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, British, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by VeganCal

Beautiful vegan menu - Edit

I've been here with my wife twice now, and we liked it so much that we invited our friends. The vegan menu provides a compact but sufficiently diverse range of options to satisfy cravings for Italian food. We shared a sweet potato bruschetta, and then I had the wild mushroom pizza (no faux cheese, but this pizza didn't need it, it was incredibly rich and satisfying). I was too full for dessert, but was tempted by the winter crumble. We also indulged in some delicious mocktails, which we enjoyed enormously. We will certainly be back!

Pros: Good range of vegan options, Decent drinks menu , Friendly staff

Return to Yarm Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cena Trattoria closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.