Cellar One

+353-646631855

East Ave, Town Centre (at The Ross Hotel), Killarney, Ireland

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant in The Ross Hotel that has a separate vegan menu. The owner is a vegan. Has options such as chickpea patties and cauliflower curry. Uses ingredients from the local area, organically produced where possible. Open Mon-Sun 9:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Beer/Wine, European, Middle Eastern, Irish, Non-veg

First Review by natascha64

Just okay - Edit

I had the chickpea patties. They were deep fried falafel and were very dense. The portion was quite small so I ordered extra portion of vegetables. I wouldn't return based on the food I had but my meat eating husband loved his dinner.

Pros: Interesting cellar surrounding

Cons: Staff friendly but poor service, The vegan food wasn't very nice, My meal was a small portion

Good vegan food - Edit

Cellar one is the restaurant of The Ross Hotel in Killarney. The decoration is quite modern. The staff were nice and food was brought out quickly. They have a separate vegan menu, which has a nice curry and a creamy mushroom risotto (no more stir-fryed vegetables!). The food was a bit bland, but because they used plenty of spices and herbs, I didn't really mind.

Pros: Nice staff , Seperate vegan menu , Dishes were not standerd

Cons: Quite pricy, A bit bland

Return to Killarney Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cellar One closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.