First Review by flip

Mini Whole Foods! - Edit

What a great find! We stopped in here for some snacks and really stocked up!! Lots of great healthy options and had everything we usually buy at whole foods in a tiny local store. We got some food at the back window also and it was amazing. Quinoa was delicious as was the homemade salsa. If you need to stock up, this is the place!

Great natural food store on the North shore - Edit

This place has a great selection of items I didn't really see anywhere else on the island, even Whole Foods, at fairly reasonable prices. Not to mention the best little food joint, The Beet Box Cafe, tucked in the back.

Pros: great selection, decent prices

Beet Box Cafe in the back! - Edit

This is a really small HFS, but tucked away in the back is the raddest cafe. Beet Box has awesome juices and smoothies along with insanely good burritos, sandwiches and salads. It can get kind of crowded at the seating area, but just squeeze in and enjoy the surfer lingo. Parking is in back of the post office next door.

Pros: beet box cafe

Good store, nice selection - Edit

We rented a Westfalia camper for our week on Oahu so we relied on health food stores to supply the ingredients for most of our self-cooked meals. Celestial was great. They had a good selection of vegan goods, as well as produce, and staples like granola. The staff was friendly and we will definitely go back anytime we are in Haleiwa.

Pros: Good product mix, Fair prices, Nice staff

North Shore Love - Edit

Wonderful, mostly organic, veggie and vegan-friendly menu. I loved the plate lunches like garlic walnut tempeh with brown rice, Acai bowls with fresh, local papaya and the chill, Much Love and Aloha atmosphere.
The guy behind the counter was all smiles while he prepared our food, chitchatting about how much he loves cooking. Now THAT's what I call good energy :)

Pros: chill crowd and surroundings, affordable delish food, great multipage selection

Cons: v. limited seating, I live far away :(

Return to Haleiwa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Celestial Natural Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2616 times since Aug 2007.