Cecicafe

Contact n/a

Avda. Juan Carlos I, 41B, Corralejo, Spain,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Breakfast and brunch place using natural ingredients, local fruit and vegetables of the season. Find coffee drinks, and milkshakes with dairy-free milk option, juices and smoothies, cookies, sandwiches and cakes. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-3:00pm, Sun 8:00am-2:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Bakery, European, Spanish, Non-veg

First Review by ellengdx

Super affordable, super delicious VEGAN breakfast and brunch - Edit

Thank you Cecicafe, you made a vegan holidaymaker on a budget very, very happy. This place caters for special diets - vegetarian, vegan, lactose-free... and of course there are endless options for omnivores too.

During my short stay, I went to Ceci twice. For a takeaway sandwich to fuel me up for a cycle ride and for my the last morning there, I treated myself to breakfast out. For only 5,80e - which is near to the price of a coffee with soya milk here where I'm from - I got a warm, stuffed sandwich with grilled aubergine, avocado, hummus and olives, a slice of banana and almond cake, a small coffee with soya milk and a huge chocolate and oat cookie to take away and enjoy on my flight home.

The staff is very, very friendly and speaks good English. All the food is very healthy and is made right before you eyes. The café is small and cosy and has outside seating too, in the sunshine.

Any vegan, or non-vegan, I highly encourage you to stray off the mainstreet to Av. Juan Carlos (perhaps on your way to the bus stop or the large Hyper Dino and Pachamama, a great health foods store and Fruitalia, an amazing fruit and veg shop). You will not be disappointed.

Thank you.

Pros: Inexpensive, but truly delicious food, takeaways a, Everything fresh and homemade, Open early

Cons: Closes early (is a breakfast/brunch/lunch café), Cash only

Return to Corralejo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cecicafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 82 times since Jul 2016.