CLOSED: Casie's Cafe

503-492-6655

835 N Main Ave, Gresham, Oregon, USA, 97030

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe in a house setting, opened Nov 2015 by Hard Times Sauce Co. Offers breakfast, lunch, smoothies and juices. Its varied menu includes vegan choices like a seitan fried chickn, nutty burger, nutty tacos, and veggie salads. Confirmed closed, Mar 2017. Open Tue-Fri 7:00am-4:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-4:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by NotSprinkles

In love - Edit

My whole family loves Casey's Cafe. Breakfast and lunch are amazing, but you have to try out the dinner. Wow. I'm blown away every time I eat there.
My daughter and I are both vegan, but my partner is not so it is a perfect place to go. Also everything is clearly marked vegan and I know they really care about the quality of food they make. You can taste the love that they put into it.
The story behind Casie's Cafe and Hard Times Sauce makes it an even more special to go to.
I could keep going on and on.
I love this place so much.
Thank you for creating such a magical loving place.

Pros: Great Food, Amazing atmosphere , Excellent Coffee

Cons: I don't live closer to it

Best vegan breakfast! - Edit

A few weeks ago when we were hungry after a morning working at the animal sanctuary, our friend let us try her leftover vegan burrito from Casie's and we were blown away at how good, a cold leftover burrito could be. We planned a breakfast the following weekend. Lol
This place is incredible, really. The cafe is in a beautiful cozy home. It has a fireplace and big windows inside and the back patio is full of fairy lights and ample seating. It's looks lovely, I hope to enjoy a summer evening here in the future!
They can veganize almost everything on their breakfast menu, and lunch and dinner specials all have the vegan label bright and clearly marked. It looked like most everything was vegan!
We got the 10$ bottomless mimosas (woooo! They even use Columbia gorge organic juice!) and two of the vegan burritos (pro tip our friends taught us: add the nut patty) holy smokes. This burrito is honestly the best burrito I've had in my life, and to be paired with pineapple habenero mimosa was perfect!!!
They also make their own hot sauces that you may have had the privilege of trying at various places throughout Portland. This place is fire. Literally, It's one of my favorite places I have been. Best breakfast ever! It's so good that I urge the owners to transition All vegan, business would not falter it's that delicious. I feel really grateful that family places like this still exist.

Like their food - Edit

The bomb blt was good as was the barbecue sandwich

Pros: Mostly vegan options

Cons: No vegan desserts but they are working on it so it

Return to Gresham Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Casie's Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.