Cascadia Public House

509-321-7051

6314 N Ash St, Spokane, Washington, USA, 99208

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sources from local farms that use ethical and sustainable practice, menu items with vegan substitute options are marked, such as the bean beat burger, mac and cheese, and nachos. Kitchen staff is trained to avoid cross contamination.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by JennyHeadley

Great vegan option on North Side finally! - Edit

Visited Cascadia Public House last night, excellent food. Tried three different vegan options, vegan BBQ tofu, Vegan Ban Mi (on the fresh sheet), and Beet Bean Burger, all with vegan fries. All received stellar reviews around the table. The staff was knowledgeable and our waitress told us the head chef is vegan so he comes up with innovative things. Atmosphere is nice too, outdoor patio between buildings, garage doors that open (though they were closed because it was really hot out) and good service. Very happy to have this in Spokane! Menu is also well labelled on what can be made vegan.

Pros: vegan fries, Well labelled menu, Knowledgeable staff

Great vegan options! - Edit

I recently had a fantastic meal at Cascadia Public House! It is so nice that they have multiple appetizer and entree options for vegans. My husband and I shared the brussel sprout appetizer, bean and beet burger, and bbq tofu sandwich. All were really flavorful, filling, messy-in a good way, and the service was great! Totally fulfilled our pub food craving and as someone who doesn't often order french fries, I have to say the fries that came with would bring me back on their own! We also appreciate that this place prioritizes sourcing from local/sustainable vendors, has a fun atmosphere, and is open till 2am on weekends. A great option to please us and non-vegan friends/family alike. We will definitely be back!

Pros: Multiple vegan options, Open late night, fun atmosphere, Friendly, vegan-knowledgeable staff

Return to Spokane Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cascadia Public House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.