CLOSED: Casa Veda

Contact +49-83625056736

Brunnengasse 21, Fussen, Germany, 87629

Spa and Ayurvedic style cafe in the town centre. Offers veggie cuisine including salads, wraps, hot meals, cakes and desserts, lemonade, beer, wine. Food is mostly organic with some vegan dishes labeled but not all so ask. MAR 2016 REPORTED SHUT. Open Tue-Sat 11:00am-7:00pm. Food is served from 12pm-7pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Western, Beer/Wine, Ayurvedic

First Review by jssmith

call for opening hours! - Edit

I have made quite a way to get there. On the homepage it said that it is open on Thursday till 9pm without restriction. I came there at 6.30pm and was quite happy to see a sign that said kitchen closes at 7pm. Well, the guy in there (who was actually quite nice) showed me another handwritten sign saying they close at 6pm. So I went of hungry.

Cons: can´t rely on opening hours

Kitchen closes at 7 pm - Edit

I was so excited that there was a vegan restaurant in Fussen where we were visiting to see Neuschwanstein. But we were disappointed because we got there after 7 pm on a Saturday and the kitchen was closed. So even though the cafe is open until 9pm they will not take an order after 7 pm. It is understandable because it was just the owner doing everything. But if you want to eat here, make sure you get there before 7 pm!

We were able to get some desserts to go and they were delicious.

Pros: Great location, Good vegan desserts

Cons: Kitchen closes early

Comfy and delicious - Edit

This little place is a gem! We were blown away by the quality and taste of the dishes we ordered (apple & beet soup, wraps, polenta, and mango creme - all vegan) and left satisfied and happy. Definitely a must-visit after a day hiking up Neuschwanstein!

Pros: Price, Atmosphere, Quality

Has CLOSED: Casa Veda closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.