Casa Veche

( 1 review )

Sextil Puscariu Nr 1 (at Vasile Goldiș), Cluj-napoca, Romania

Serves meat, vegan options available. Traditional Romanian restaurant located in historic down-town. Offers vegan options including bruschetta, garlic bread, soups, salad, pasta dishes and more. Open Mon-Thu 9:00am-11:00pm, Fri 9:00am-12:00am, Sat 10:00am-12:00am, Sun 10:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, European, Honey, Romanian, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by TFM

O.K. wouldn’t recommend - Edit

I attended during the day when the staff were taking a smoke break outside, when I walked in there seemed to be a reluctance to serve me (perhaps based on my appearance, given it was a fancy place and I was dressed in travelling/hiking clothes). They allowed me to choose whenever I wanted to sit, as I was the only one in the restaurant. The menu was primarily composed of meat dishes and the service was alright. The staff was loud watching a YouTube video by the kitchen/bar area and when it came to paying, I happen to be on the phone and my credit card was in front of me on my wallet when the server grabbed my credit card and tapped it with out asking with I was ready or following up about the meal. I had wanted to insert my card not have it tapped but he did it before I had a chance to stop him. As for the food, I had vegetable sour soup, it was quite tasty, along with garlic bread and tea. The food was good if the limited selection appeals to you and the decor/paintings around the restaurant space were visually appealing, however, due to the service I won’t be returning, nor recommending it to others.

Pros: Food, Decor

Cons: Service/Staff

Return to Cluj-napoca Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Casa Veche closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.