Casa Prema

11-38151448

Av. Eusébio Matoso, 246, Pinheiros, Sao Paulo, Brazil, 05423-000

Vegetarian buffet restaurant, moved here in 2016 from Rua Diogo Moreira, 312. Open Mon-Fri 11:30am-3:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-3:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Buffet, Juice bar, Brazilian

First Review by PatriciaAlmeida

An old favorite of mine - Edit

I know this place for more than 10 years and I love the food and the atmosphere. Even now that I became vegan I can still have a very nice meal there. I highly recommend.

Updated from previous review on 2017-03-06

Pros: Eat as much as you want buffet on Saturday, Very fare priced, Easy parking

Contributions +22

Tasty and wholesome - Edit

We came here on a Monday (9.6.14) lunchtime, most of the customers were workers from the surrounding offices. A vegetarian buffet that you pay by weight with lots of variety, an English speaking worker was very helpful and asked the chef what wasn't vegan. All but one salad and 2 of the 5 hot dishes were vegan, we were too full to consider dessert. Fresh juices were amazing, I had lime and avocado a must try to understand how good it was. Two very full dishes and two large fresh juices was around R60ish.

Pros: Loads of vegan options, Helpfull staff

Cons: Could have had another hot vegan dish

Return to Sao Paulo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Casa Prema closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.