Casa Mijhaeli

Contact 927-24-32-60

Calle Barrio Nuevo, 6, Caceres, Spain, 10003

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegetarian options clearly marked on the menu, with some vegan options. Owners helpful and accommodating; one speaks English. The decor and music creates a comfy atmosphere. Open Tue-Sat 12:00pm-4:00pm, Tue-Sat 8:00pm-11:30pm. closed Sun-Mon.

Category: Vegan-friendly, International, Non-veg

First Review by Michael Formoy

Cosy, tasty, worth a visit - Edit

A bit late, because my visit was in January due to a trip to Cáceres, but okay:
The location is pretty cosy, dimmed colors a little wood burning oven, maybe not enough space.
The staff was very friendly and helpful with showing and recommending me the vegan options. I took some Hummus, an onion soup (which was far more than I expected), and a main dish, which I do not remember anymore… Anyways, it was very tasty, satiating and well done.
I'm quite often in Spain recently and if my ways lead me again to Cáceres I definitely will return here!

Pros: Friendly staff, well prepared food

Cons: A bit less space

Cosy restaurant which serves really good food - Edit

The restaurant is close to the Plaza Mayor in a parallel street. If you walk by it you don't expect a cosy restaurant inside. You can sit inside or outside in an idyllic garden with a nice atmosphere. The staff is very friendly. The restaurant offers many vegetarian and tasty dishes that are partly local Spanish and partly Israeli. Great deserts as well! Deserves 5 cows but it's not possible to give 5 cows to a non veggy restaurant.

Great for veggies - Edit

Funky colouful restaurant just off the main square with great food and fantastic staff. Spain doesn't really get veggies, but this place offered atleast 8 main courses, thats apart from starters and salads. The rest of the menu still looked as though it would cater well for non veggies. Staff were great and the manageress was lovely, really made an effort and we felt very welcome. We only stayed 4 nights (Womad Festival) and went back for a 2nd time to try out diff options. You need to go if only to taste (and take a pic) of the gin & tonic sorbet.

Return to Caceres Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Casa Mijhaeli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 842 times since Jan 2012.