First Review by claramay

Quite ok - Edit

We came at 4pm on a Friday and we were the only ones there. They explained they have a pasta with vegan bolognese and every pizza can be made vegan.
So we chose that. The pasta with vegan bolognese was very delicious but a little bit oily for my taste. Pizza was one of the best pizzas we've tried. Small but super flavourful.
What we didn't like was that because we were the only ones the staff was observing us closely - the moment I put the fork down, they came to take my plate even though my partner hasn't finished yet. We also don't like to be asked if the food is good while eating it but like to express our opinion on our own after we finish (if we wish to share).
A little bit more privacy would be nice.

Delicious, Friendly, Great Value - Edit

This lovely little café/restaurant is in the Los Boliches area of Fuengirola, very near to the beach. Run by a lovely friendly Italian couple, there are various veggie options on the menu and if you book in advance they may prepare something special for you. We are vegan and eat here quite often. They also do soya lattes and freshly squeezed orange juice. Authentic, delicious Italian cuisine at a very reasonable price. Highly recommend.

Pros: Vegan and vegetarian options, Excellent value , Delicious fresh food

Return to Fuengirola Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Casa Mavi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.