Mediterranean
Delivery
Take-out
Asian
Colombian

A la carte vegan restaurant and bar within a boutique hotel. Offers cuisine combining Mediterranean, Asian and Colombian flavors. Supports small producers and uses mostly organic produce. Est. 2017. Open Mon-Sat 12:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-5:00pm.

Venue map for Casa Lėlytė
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by LauraVeg

McCraineToia

Points +112

10 Nov 2023

Best vegan spot in Bogota

We tried several vegan restaurants/cafes prior to Casa Lėlytė, I must say, this place is ahead of the pack!
If you’re after a restaurant that punches above its weight, seasoned dishes that are flavorsome and creative, then this is the place to try.

Pros: Creative , Plenty of vegan options , Amazing atmosphere

jamesmccarthynz

Points +30

10 Nov 2023

Best vegan food we have found in Bogotá

This restaurant has a fantastic, fully vegan menu with a range of dishes that draw inspiration from around the world. We ordered five of the small dishes between two of us and kept expecting the next dish wouldn’t be able to hold the standard, but they all did. Great place. Lovely atmosphere and worth the climb up the hill.

Pros: Flavours, Atmosphere, Team

CaTalinaFrancoL

Points +42

Vegetarian
02 Oct 2023

Impresionante

Alta cocina vegana que te deja sin palabras

Pros: Muy buena sazón, Productos veganos elaborados y creativos, Acogedor el lugar

Cons: Precio elevado pero adecuado xa el producto

_rocha____

Points +2186

08 Jul 2023

Vegan Haute Cuisine

Fantastic restaurant with excellent service and haute cuisine. Bogota has numerous options for vegan restaurants but, of those we visited, it was the best option. We tried the viche marguerita, very tasty.

Restaurante fantástico com excelente atendimento e alta gastronomia. Bogotá tem inúmeras opções de restaurantes veganos mas, dos que visitamos, foi a melhor opção. Experimentamos a marguerita viche, bem saborosa.

Updated from previous review on 2023-07-05

LupitaMora

Points +1123

03 Jun 2023

Tasty but weird

Sí. Fue una experiencia gastronómica agradable. El plato con sandía muy rico. Porciones pequeñas, es caro y no dan postre de cumpleaños. El lugar es lindo. Meseros exageradamente formales.

Pros: Sabores extraños

Cons: Carísimo , No dan postre de cumple

natsvedlund

Points +18

18 Mar 2023

Best vegan restaurant in Bogotá

Great food, lots of colombian flavors! Amazing plates.

Estebangalindo

Points +37

14 Mar 2023

Un lugar mágico

Es un lugar espectacular, donde los sabores, la estética y el esmero en cada plato se aprecia con todos los sentidos, además tienen hospedaje y el sitio es hermoso. Totalmente recomendado.

Pros: Estética, Cocina de autor, Originalidad

Cons: Lejos del transporte público, Planes de fidelización, Solo hay una sede

LorenaJunco

Points +120

16 Feb 2023

Tacos muy ricos

Los tacos estaban espectacular
La persona con la que fui pidió una pasta (está no me gusto tanto)

Pros: El lugar es amplio y bonito

Cons: Precios alto

xflores

Points +19

16 Jan 2023

Balanced menu

A well-balanced menu with varied options and flavorful menu items

Pros: Varied menu options, Strong Colombian flare, Mostly using house-made ingredients

Cons: Lunchtime service takes longer than usual

freckia

Points +854

04 Sep 2022

Really nice gourmet place

This place is definitely worth checking out if you want to enjoy creative vegan food in a fancy atmosphere. My friend and me had the corn tostada (I think this is what it is called) as an appetizer, which was quite tasty. For mains, I had the ramen and she had the grilled watermelon with vegan cream cheese filling. I personally did not like my main dish so much because the ramen contained dumplings filled with smoked eggplant and everything just tasted like smoky water. My friend's dish on the other hand was spectacular and I really recommend trying it!
While the quality is obviously high, the portion sizes are quite small, and even after a starter and a main dish I could have eaten more to feel full. Still, this place is worth checking out and the attached hotel would be a great place to stay for vegans in Bogotá.

Pros: Creative dishes with high quality ingredients, Fancy

Cons: Small portion sizes

KarunaMayi

Points +38

Herbivore
10 May 2022

Gourmet

The most gourmet vegan restaurant I know in Bogota

Pros: Variedad

Cons: No hay mucho parking

tom77

Points +24

28 Apr 2022

Very flavorful

Great ambiance, excellent service, and great tasting food. Recommended.

maayanv

Points +317

07 Apr 2022

Very good food ! Wonderful place to go !

We ordered couple dishes, everything was amazing

Pros: Amazing options

MarlonEspitia

Points +515

29 Mar 2022

Buenas opciones bonito lugar

La comida es ricas el miso y la pizza son mis favoritas le recomiendo pedir porción de papas están brutales

Pros: Buenas opciones , Sabor , Lindo lugar

TatianaMojica

Points +73

04 Mar 2022

Restaurante vegano top

Se nota el amor que le ponen a la cocina, experimentan con muchos ingredientes diferentes, lugar muy lindo

monicajapi

Points +47

04 Feb 2022

Maravilloso

El ambienta, la atención y la comida es espectacular. Sabores únicos

Pros: Sabor , Presentación , Ambiente

Cons: Un poco caro (pero si lo vale)

VegiLioness

Points +725

01 Feb 2022

Flavorful food, nice ambiance

Had a wonderful late dinner here last night. The gyoza appetizer was amazingly delicious! Food and cocktails were good quality and beautifully presented. When I said "we are vegan, what can we have? " our server said everything on the menu is vegan. This is an upscale place so expect higher prices, but it is really reasonable for the quality of food and service. Highly recommend.

Pros: Flavorful international foods, Nice ambiance and beautiful presentations, Good cocktail menu

Marchster

Points +234

27 Jan 2022

Best vegan restaurant in Bogotá!

This place is amazing! They have such a mix of ingredients and flavours that will blow your mind. I went with my mother and we ate as starter: 3 vegetable croquettes with tomato and cardamom chutney. As main dish a plantain toast with crispy kale dried tomatoes, grilled artichokes and pesto. And the raviolis with almond ricotta, basil pesto, dried tomatoes and seeds. And for dessert a lulo cheesecake. It was all so delicious, The best plant based restaurant in Bogotá. 100% recommended!

Updated from previous review on 2022-01-27

Pros: Nice place to eat, good music

KimberlyWiebe

Points +571

21 Jan 2022

Lovely spot, lots of choices

Had the watermelon steak and the chocolate cake, so good. Also had the ginger soda which was really fresh.
Service was just ok.
Also, something I haven’t experienced in my 3 months here the prices on the menu for the steak & the drink were lower, when I asked I was told there is 8% taxed on those items, but not my dessert. This was the first I had heard of this.

Pros: Fresh creative food & choices , Desserts , Lovely space

Cons: A bit expensive for Colombia , Level of service didn’t align with the cost , QR code menu - the menu is part of the experience

AnaJoséAl

Points +852

07 Jan 2022

Opciones especiales ✨

Sabores increíbles para todos los gustos.
Variedad de opciones para hacer una invitación a este lugar.
Me gusta su ambientación, tiene un toque hogareño 😌
Me encantó la pizza y el plato especial de Sandía a la leña 10/10

Updated from previous review on 2021-10-17

Pros: Excelente atención, petfriendly, Limpio, variedad de espacios y ambientes, Sabores nuevos✨

Cons: Falta aclarar si todos los platos son veganos

Minnemade

Points +1160

11 Nov 2021

Fancy and interesting combinations

We came here because a friend recommended this place, especially the watermelon steak. It did not disappoint. This is fine dining with interesting flavours and a nice setting. Yes it's a bit more expensive than other Colombian restaurants, but it's worth every peso! And our friend was right, the watermelon steak is delicious!

Pros: Completely vegan, Fine dining and interesting combinations, Nice setting

Cons: A bit more expensive

JuQuintero

Points +66

02 Nov 2021

A must go in Bogotá

I love this restaurant, all the dishes have special Colombian ingredients. The most I liked: watermelon steak, toston (plantain au gratin), tacos, pizza, carrot & golden berry muffin. Avoid: cubios cheesecake.

Pros: Vibe, Friendly staff

Cons: Cubios cheesecake

NicolasMm

Points +206

25 Jul 2021

Esta rico pero es muy caro

Una vez comi, estaba muy rico, una hamburguesa pero es demasiado caro

ilusa

Points +49

14 Jan 2021

Sorprendente

La comida de Casa Lelyté es fantástica. La experiencia está llena de sabores, texturas, aromas y nuevas sensaciones. Recomiendo mucho la visita a quienes quieran probar algo completamente diferente. El precio es un poco alto para el estándar, pero para todo lo que ofrece en términos de sabor, me parece que está bastante bien.

Pros: Comida vegana

AlejandraFranco

tary

Points +22

08 Mar 2020

El mejor restaurante

Es mi restaurante favorito. La atención es excepcional, la comida es exquisita y el sitio es hermoso. Una vez pedimos un plato y cuando llegó no era lo que esperábamos. Inmediatamente lo cambiaron aunque no estaba en mal estado ni nada por el estilo. Esas son las cosas que fidelizan la clientela

Pros: Variedad de platos novedosos

Cons: Muy pequeño el sitio

gcjmar

Points +26

Vegetarian
27 Sep 2019

Not tasty

I first came to this restaurant in the beginning of 2019 and had the farley risotto, I thought it was super good so I came back in September when I was back in town. Unfortunately I was disappointed at the food flavor... It had no flavor. Super plain and boring. Maybe they changed the chef? Not sure but won't come back.

Pros: Nice ambiance

Cons: Flavorless food