Casa Jaguar

Calle de los Canos del Peral, 9, Madrid, Spain, 28013

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegans can contact them in advance and chef, who used to work at a vegan restaurant, will prepare a variety of food for you. Sample items are quinoa salad, nachos with fresh guacamole and vegan refried beans, a Spanish empanadilla filled with fried vegetables and sweet chili sauce and guacamole, a fried plaintain bowl filled with a pesto-like risotto and cream of coconut curry with pineapples and veggies. For dessert, a chocolate, strawberry sorbet and a vanilla and nutmeg vegan ice cream made-in-house. Also a starter of bread with a smoked paprika bean dip. Open Tue 6:00pm-12:00am, Wed 1:00pm-5:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Take-out, Mexican, Latin, Non-veg

First Review by jennyjoya

Really nice - Edit

We ended up here a bit lost after leaving the palace but were happy we did. The waitress was lovely and showed me exactly what could be veganised on the menu. We shared a vegan starter and then she veganised a curry for me and my partner had a vegetarian risotto.

The location is great if you are near the palace and the staff were so friendly we were made to feel very welcome.

Pros: Tasty food, Friendly staff, Nicely decorated

Cons: A little expensive

Return to Madrid Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Casa Jaguar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.