Casa Dorica

Contact +54-3516453574

Calle Bolivia 60, Cordoba, Argentina, 5000

Opened Feb 2015, a vegan restaurant that hosts live music and local vendors and artists selling crafts. Serves all meals plus alcohol beverages. Has Wi-Fi. Open Mon 12:00am-1:00am, Mon-Fri 12:00pm-3:00pm, Wed-Sun 7:00pm-12:00am, Thu-Sun 12:00am-1:00am.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Western, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Argentinian

First Review by latinoamericana

Finally a fully vegan place in Córdoba! - Edit

Being a vegetarian in Córdoba is hard enough but vegan nearly impossible if you don't cook at home! I lived here back in 2011-2013 so i'm happy to see more options now. The food is yummy and theres KOMBUCHA! i'd give it 5 stars but the taboluh salad had no flavor (common that things in Argentina aren't spiced) and my side salad on the menu of the day had no dressing! However, the vegan burger was amazing as well as the vegan cupcake. I would go back to try more things on the menu :D

Pros: Good price, cute restaurant, fully vegan, KOMBUCHA

Cons: Some of the food isn't well spiced, lacking fl

Funky restaurant - Edit

This place has great decor with artwork on the windows. The menu includes pizzas with cow-milk cheese available (the only non-vegan thing in the restaurant) as well as vegan cheese, vegan burgers, sandwiches, stir fries and salads. My main was tasty, as was my mixed juice and my apple and cinnamon muffin was delicious. They gave me a complimentary glass of rosé... Not quite sure why, but I enjoyed it! Staff were friendly and helpful and spoke English well the night I visited.

Normal - Edit

Fui a Casa Dóric y el ambiente y decoración del lugar esta muy bueno. Lo que no me gustó fue la relación precio-calidad de la comida. No hay muchas opciones de menú y las porciones son pequeñas en relación al precio que se cobra. Sería bueno que pudieran modificar eso. Aún así es un lindo lugar para ir a pasar un rato.

Pros: Ambiente, Ubicación

Cons: Precio, Porciones, Demoras

Return to Cordoba Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Casa Dorica closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 448 times since Jun 2015.