Pizza
Beer/Wine
Bakery
Gluten-free
Breakfast

Plant-based bistro serving burgers, eggless benedict, pizza, and cake. Will cater to dietary needs. Est. Jan 2021. Relocated from
Noble Ora. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Venue map for Carrots The Vegan Bistro
© OpenStreetMap contributors

Featured Review

Daph19

Points +308

02 Nov 2023

AMAZING

Omg soooo good !! I went with a meat eater friend and she was also amazed by the food! Especially the « poached eggs »
I’ll definitely come back 🤤🤤

First Review by PremikaSudechawongsa

LisaSpykers

Points +6742

28 Feb 2024

Good pizza but not what I was expecting

We ordered the chorizo pizza for delivery. The 'chorizo' was what tasted like a sun-dried tomato pesto. With the tomato sauce and vegan cheese, it was a little too much in terms of liquidy things on the base, which made it hard to pick up. The flavor was good but not what I was expecting for 'chorizo'.

Updated from previous review on 2024-02-28

Plantos

Points +896

05 Feb 2024

5 Stars 🌟 | but premium prices 💸

- Loaded fries were stunning
- Excellent service and food arrangement
-Lot of homemade food which you can not find easily elsewhere
- European Prices

Pros: Variety of different cuisines , All vegan

Cons: Expect European Prices

Veganhygienist

Points +224

29 Jan 2024

Amazing vegan food - top rated restaurant

Came here with my non-vegan dad. We both loved everything, especially the mini burgers that he ordered as appetizer & the tofu burrito. I loved the cookies and cream donut. The mushroom pizza was pretty good too but wouldn’t order that again. Everything was 10/10. The mushroom pizza was maybe a 7 or 8. Would definitely come back. Food is fresh and delicious

earthling.andrei

Points +36

21 Jan 2024

High end bistro

Had their signature carrots burger and was quite happy with the results. Delish and hearty! Although a bit on a pricey side

Cons: No WC

Tiggy

Points +15178

14 Dec 2023

Vegan cafe in a strip mall in Ekkamai

We took a trip to Ekkamai and had lunch here. Food was not cheap but it was pretty good. I was fascinated to look out and see the Colonel staring straight back at me from the KFC opposite, as the cafe is located on a strip mall, albeit in a very central location. We over-ordered and tried the spaghetti and meatballs, and the Hawaiian pizza. I tend to be unexcited by zoodles but the pesto dressing and other components made the salad quite delicious. The pasta dish was richly textured, tasty and garlicky. The pizza was a tiny bit doughy and the ham had quite a strange texture more akin to the crispness of bacon but still not like bacon. It also had a syrupy barbecue sauce on it, which was really uncalled for considering there’s already pineapple on it making it too sweet, so I’ll have to lower the rating for that reason. I washed it all down with a very good oat flattie, a delicious Green Ninja smoothie and a cheeky Earl Grey mojito. Staff were super polite and helpful. Prices were high for Bangkok generally but not atypical for a modern-style brunch cafe. Service is included in the bill.

Pros: Nice spaghetti and pesto salad, Polite and helpful staff

Cons: Hawaiian pizza had syrupy sauce on it

manonabangkok

Points +30

12 Dec 2023

My favourite restaurant in Bangkok

I've eaten at Carrots and ordered in countless times since the day they opened. They have lots of gf options, they understand food allergies better than any other place in town, the food is delicious, owner and staff are lovely, their desserts are amazing, and I love how creative they are. I miss them now I don't live in Bangkok anymore but each time I go back, I always make sure I stop by at least once. Pet-friendly place!

yacksn

Points +420

24 Nov 2023

Tasty Burger and Ice Tea

Ordered for delivery as well as ate at the restaurant, both great.

The burger as well as their pizza is very tasty. I liked the Ice Tea, but especially enjoyed the smoothie and dessert I had as well.

Tatv

Points +22

10 Nov 2023

Good Vegan Food

มีเมนูให้เลือกเยอะแยะและรสชาติอร่อยมาก
ร้านอาหารน่ารักมากมีที่ถ่ายรูปเยอะพนักงานก็น่ารักยิ้มแย้มตลอด

Pros: เมนูเยอะ, อาหารรสชาติอร่อย

Cons: ห้องน้ำใกล้นิดนึง

valii

Points +303

05 Nov 2023

Etwas teuerer aber den Preis wert

Sehr bemühte Mitarbeiter und mega leckeres Essen. Die Auswahl war spitze, konnten uns gar nicht entscheiden.
Haben uns dann für einen Burrito mit scrambled Tofu und dem Kichererbsen-Omelett entschieden, dazu Cappuccino mit Hafermilch und den Karrottenkchen 2Go.

Pros: Auswahl, Ambiente, Personal

Cons: Das Klo war weit entfernt, Zu starke Klima

Daph19

Points +308

02 Nov 2023

AMAZING

I’ll definitely come back 🤤🤤

JohnColeman

Points +487

23 Oct 2023

Delicious food, classy and relaxing venue

Friendly service and delicious well presented food, we particularly like the burrito and the fresh rolls and the Chai Latte is divine. Quesadilla is yummy and a generous portion. Lots of different dishes to choose from, beware some may be very spicy so make sure to be clear of your preference.

The Margarita Pizza is sometimes nice but flavour and texture can sometimes be bland. Staff will put things right if you complain.

Clearly a lot of professional effort has gone into selecting the dishes and ingredients as it’s generally superb, but occasionally dishes may disappoint.

Clean, tidy and classy venue.

Updated from previous review on 2023-10-23

Pros: Great range of delicious vegan options, Good service , Chic venue

Cons: Sometimes dishes can be bland.

JulesDcks

Points +327

29 Sep 2023

Delicious vegan restaurant

Tried the chickpea omelette. Absolutely delicious will come again. Very nice staff

Momi

Points +214

24 Sep 2023

Vegano chic

Restaurante en una zona de restauración comercial. con muchos restaurantes y un gran parking y baños compartidos.

La decoración es muy bonita y es un local moderno. El personal muy atento y amable.

Pedimos unas patatas fritas con queso y bacon que estaban buenas.
Sandwich de huevo revuelto, bueno tambien.
Y un curry estilo hindú muy sabroso y recomendable.
Lo mejor fue la tarta de zanahoria que nos pusieron para llevar, exquisita. El bizcocho muy esponjoso y la crema perfecta. Dulce sin ser empalagosa.

El restaurante está alejado de las zonas turísticas pero tienes una estación de SkyTrain a 15 minutos andando.

Pros: Comida buena., Personal muy atento., Decoración moderna.

Cons: Alejado de las zonas turísticas.

olivenoire

Points +268

Fruitarian
04 Jun 2023

Great vegan comfort food

I went twice there during my stay in BKK and was happy I did.
The food was mostly very good, exception for the Carrots burger which was just fine.
I had mainly comfort foods, though there are healthier options available too.
The pizzas can be made gluten-free without supplement, which is a big plus! Their crust can also be made with cannabis XD
Veggie juice is very tasty!
Staff is super friendly and attentive.
Must try!

Updated from previous review on 2023-06-04

Pros: Great food, Nice restaurant, Great staff

FernForrest

Points +53

14 Apr 2023

Deliciously Heathiful

Love everything I have at the restaurant. Everyone who came with me were not vegans and they all loved it.

JessiJune

Points +444

04 Apr 2023

Lovely new venue, yummy food.

The restaurant looks lovely, staff are really friendly and the menu is extensive.
Family friendly, I got very excited about the kids menu although would love to see something on there with more fresh vegetables.
Meaty mushroom pitta was too spicy for me but menu makes that clear so it was on me. I will definitely go back.

chacharlee

Points +3210

04 Jan 2023

Great brunch options

If you visit midweek, check out Eatigo app for minimum 10% off your food bill. Early breakfast is 50% which is great value. The pesto tofu sandwich was delicious and I would recommend it. Cosy setting and not too busy so would be a good place to work online.

lokalvegan

Points +1638

25 Dec 2022

The “Benedict eggs” are great

Lovely place for breakfast. Haven’t tried anything except for the Benedict but it was great.

LeifLikesLettuce

Points +211

20 Nov 2022

Not half bad

The burger I had really didn’t appeal to me unfortunately.. the choconana shake was quite good though

YeyuZhao

Points +66

05 Sep 2022

Some are good … some not so good

Portion is very big… most thai dish is very small, even the appetizer is big portion,we couldnt finish, everything taste good, my fav is the blackbean, the bufflo is a bif of oily for me, so its very filling, after that cannot eat anything, burger is average, only thing I dont like is the sauce that serves with burger
The vegan lemon tart I gave it 0, the top looks like cream but its chewy and weird, I made much better lemon tart at home

Pros: Portion is big, can make smaller portion acheaper

Cons: Lemon tart is not recommended

sweryn

Points +84

30 Jul 2022

My favorite restaurant in Bangkok

Probably one of the best vegan restaurants in the world. I was blown away by everything I tried: the food was entirely delicious, super tasty, very filling and I was just left wanting to try all their menu.

I went there several times and I tried the green curry, the spicy "chorizo" pizza, the lasagne, the pulled BBQ mushroom sandwich... everything was beyond delicious. Their cakes are to die for as well! I tried their carrot cake and their chocolate cake and they were so good.

Updated from previous review on 2022-07-30

Pros: Best vegan food I ever tried in my life, Their menu has tons of variety

Cons: It was a bit hard to find, The background music is a bit loud sometimes

misskayel

Points +85

15 Jul 2022

Love this place.

The staff are always incredibly friendly and helpful, it has a nice atmosphere, I've brought a few non vegans here who now love it too

Pros: Lots of vegan options, amazing desserts , They are always happy to modify a dish , Atmosphere

NickieZanone

Points +15

Vegetarian
19 May 2022

Great experience

The staff were friendly and helpful, chef was attentive to my food restrictions.
Large menu
Great ambiance

AnnieSwanlaw

Points +16

19 Apr 2022

Delicious food, chill vibe

Sooooo good. Loved the super laid back vibe, my food was delicious, and everything on the menu sounded amazing.

Pros: Tons of vegan options, Friendly, Relaxed

Cons: A little pricey , A tiny bit tricky to find (but not too bad)

ukvegan

Points +137

Mostly Veg
20 Mar 2022

Modern cafe with a great menu

This was a well experienced trip to Carrots Bistro. The interior had a cosy, modern feel to it. Comfortable seating, clean and relaxed. The staff were friendly and attentive. And they had a great varied menu. It was very hard to pick from. I ended up getting the New York Egg Mayo Sandwich. I enjoyed this, it had a nice flavour and the black bread was interesting. It doesn’t really imitate egg though, it’s just a lovely tofu scramble. I added chipotle mayo to it too.

I also got the summer passion smoothie which firstly looks stunning and tastes stunning. Great drink, I would get that many times over. And lastly the Lemon Meringue Pie for dessert. This was so yummy, the meringue was sweet and tasted as I remember it tasting. The pastry was perfectly sweet, textured and looked great too

Definitely recommend vegans visiting here whilst on Bangkok

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Great tasting food, Nice ambience

Cons: Quite hidden and out of the way

Chnanis

Points +8086

15 Feb 2022

Cute & colourful Carrots cafe

I quite like the quietness of the location and the colourful vibe. But honestly not a big fan of the food I tried (chickpea omelette, carrot burger & lemon meringue tart). Personally, I feel that the chickpea omelette had too strong spices for a brunch dish. The tart had nice lemony taste but the base was a quite hard. In sum, the stars are for being fully vegan, a wide range of selection, and a lovely space. Food needs improvement and prices are not reasonable in my view.

Updated from previous review on 2022-02-15

Pros: Fully vegan , Good selection

Cons: Quite expensive compared to what you get, Extra charge for decaf coffee & filtered water!

HALENOMAD

Points +2088

19 Jan 2022

Banging Bagels!!

Lovely 100% vegan cafe situated in the Noble Ora Condominium complex.

Varied menu that includes Pancakes, burgers, pizza and a selection of cakes.

I had the tofu scramble on a toasted bagel and it was delicious! Finished it off with the chocolate brownie and ice-cream which was equally as good!

Nice interior with very friendly and attentive staff.

Will definitely be going back to try more things on the menu!

They have parking too..

#Veganuary

Updated from previous review on 2022-01-18

Pros: 100% vegan, Parking available