First Review by Karmic Vegan

just try to see if you'd like it (: - Edit

Overall, it was alright. Don't expect too much because there is not a large variety but I would recommend if you like getting grains/legumes in bulk (:

Pros: good for bulk

Cons: not lots of options

Old produce - Edit

I came here because I was expecting to find really fresh fruits and vegetables. I read several reviews about the prices being great so I had high hopes.

Upon arriving, you realize this is not a farmer's market but more of an open air mini mart. The produce did not look fresh, any of it. It almost looked like they received old produce from grocery stores and sell it at a discount.

I will give them another try in a few weeks just in case I just caught them on a bad day but this first visit was definitely disappointing.

Pros: Good prices

Cons: Old looking produce

I LOVE IT - Edit

The produce is super cheap and there's so many great products. Try Follow Your Heart's Pesto Vegenaise!!

Pros: Cheap produce, Many Options

Exotic Fruit, Bulk Section & Juice Bar - Edit

This location has been passed down through several owners.
They now have a Bulk Section, Juice Bar and small gardening section.

They carry a few vegan brands (Follow Your Heart, Ezequiel + more). I like their exotic fruit selection. They carry Jackfruit (fresh & canned) .
Updated from previous review on Monday August 11, 2014

Pros: bulk section, vegan brands, exotic fruits

Return to Anaheim Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Carmel Farmers Market closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.