Carluccio's

+44-1737227026

High St, Reigate, England, RH2 9AP

Serves meat, vegan options available. UK chain of Italian restaurants. Has separate vegetarian menu with some marked vegan dishes, such as caponata with focaccia, antipasto verdure, bruschetta, linguine al pomodoro, smalls like olives, and sorbet for dessert. Open Mon-Fri 7:30am-11:00pm, Sat 9:00am-11:00pm, Sun 9:00am-10:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Non-veg

First Review by LauraStone90

Gorgeous vegan meal - Edit

Lovely restaurant with helpful staff. Had a delicious Brushetta to start followed by an amazing Mushroom Lasagne. A real treat!

Pros: Lots of vegan options and staff / chef happy to ve

Cons: None.

Very accommodating - Edit

The staff at the Reigate branch are really helpful. There is normally only one vegan main on the veggie/vegan menu but when our local vegan group booked up they went out of their way to make a lovely vegan mushroom lasagne as a special. It is great to know that if you book ahead then they maybe able to offer vegan specials.

There are quite a few vegan starters but only the one main on the menu and only sorbet for dessert. Having said that the mandarin sorbet was fresh and tangy which was nice after the rich lasagne.

4 stars for the effort that they went to.

Pros: Accommodating, Possible extra vegan special (ask in advance)

Update: Superstar Chef! - Edit

I wanted to update my review of Carluccio's in Reigate, as the East Surrey Vegans group visited last night for our anniversary meetup. I emailed ahead of our event, and asked if the chef could possibly come up with a vegan special for us, mentioning that a vegan lasagne was popular amongst the group, so that's exactly what they did, and it was delicious! They got in some vegan cheese to put on it, too. The Reigate branch now have the veggie/vegan menu, so there are a couple more options-the caponata bruschetta was particularly nice, and I had my lasagne with a side of broccolini. They gave us permission to bring our own cake, as they don't have a suitable one on their menu, which was nice of them. All in all, it was a great night!

Updated from previous review on 2016-01-20

Pros: Very accommodating, may create a vegan special if contacted in advance, a fairly good range of vegan options

Cons: Need more dessert options other than sorbet

Return to Reigate Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Carluccio's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.