Caribbean Vybz

707-841-3002

42 S Main St, Willits, California, USA, 95490

Caribbean vegan food on the main street since Jul 2017. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-9:00pm, Sat 6:00pm-9:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan, American, Fast food, Take-out, Caribbean

First Review by m5giora

great food, spectacular service! - Edit

I was driving through in July, hot, with an animal companion in my vehicle. I was able to call the restaurant and explain my situation. The very professional ladies took my order and payment over the phone without any trouble. I found a shady spot to park and walked to the restaurant. As I came in the door she handed me my food and I left I wasn't even away from my car for 2 minutes. The food has a wonderful delicate flavor, every single bite was delicious!

Pros: The restaurant is all vegan in easily accommodated

Cons: I can't think of a single bad thing to say about t

Cultural experience - Edit

Been driving 3k miles with very little vegan options to eat. Happened to turn on happy cow and noticed a newly opened vegan Caribbean restaurant half a mile from where I was driving on the freeway. Too good to be true! Especially in this part of the world. A quick turn off the freeway and I find this little cute gem. The staff seemed new at this, but they were very friendly. The food was served from hot canteens into paper togo boxes. Simple food but flavorful. A nice variety of items. My picky kids said it was very good. They also serve smoothies, pastries, and some vegan chicken drum sticks. They have a seating area in the back that might make you think you're in some poor Caribbean location. It's an experience :)

Pros: Lots of vegetables, greens, and beans, Good variety of food items, Unusual food for this location

Cons: Paper togo boxes and plastic utensils makes it fee

New Vegan spot in town - Edit

I've been waiting for this place to open for months, since I spotted a flyer on their storefront to be proclaiming a vegan Caribbean restaurant was slated to open at this location, voy was I excited!
Though it took me a while to get to the area during business hours (which are now a somewhat firm 12-9 daily, with an optional weekday off tba), I was glad for it, the staff were extremely friendly and knowledgeable about the days dishes. There are stuffed pastries for sale and you have the option of 3, 4 or 5 of the buffet style prepared dishes for 10$ ,12.5$ or 15$.
I showed up hungry and was completely stuffed by the time I finished my 3-choice meal (garlic kale, buttered tofu and "fish" chunks). The meal was absolutely delicious and thus place has earned a loyal (and frequent) patron.

It was pretty obvious this place still isn't running full steam yet, but I'm sure given a little while this gem of a restaurant will straighten out all those minor blips.

Pros: Fantastic, entirely vegan food, Nice seating area off main street (in the back) , Plans to expand options (delivery, catering)

Cons: Relatively new (July '17), not fully set up., Food served in to-go style compostable containers , Isn't open 24/7 :'-(

Return to Willits Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Caribbean Vybz closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.