Cardosi's

4 Storie St, Paisley, Scotland, PA1 2AR

Serves meat, vegan options available. Family run, contemporary Italian restaurant. Has a separate vegan menu, please ask. Reservations recommended. Open Tue-Fri 12:00pm-2:00pm, Tue-Thu 5:00pm-9:30pm, Fri 5:00pm-10:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 5:00pm-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, European, Non-veg

First Review by Agadooska

cardosi's - Edit

Tried to eat at Cardosi's for lunch today but no vegan food available; apparently only non-vegans eat Christmas lunch at Cardosi's.

Fresh and tasty - Edit

It was my favourite restaurant before going vegan, so I was happy to see they now have vegan menu. They use simple, high quality ingredients, I love their bread and rosemary focaccia. Atmosphere is always cosy, service always good, I highly recommend booking, especially for larger groups.

Last time I was in I had a mushroom starter, served on a skillet with a side of bread, delicious. Pasta that I had for main didn't blow me away but I ordered more bread with rosemary (yes, it is that good ?) and I couldn't be happier. Desserts are your standard sorbets, I think, but I didn't have room for any anyway.

I think in Paisley it's the second restaurant with separate vegan menu, hopefully more places will follow the trend.

The biggest downside for me is that I don't have vegan friends so people I go with always end up eating meat, so I don't go often.

Pros: Vegan menu, Fresh and delicious , Good atmosphere and service

Cons: Serves meat , Difficult to get a table without booking

Return to Paisley Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cardosi's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.