Cardamomo Vegetariano

Contact 947052152

Calle Jesus Maria Ordono, 3, Burgos, Spain, 09004

Vegetarian restaurant with vegan options. See website for updated hours. A 10-minute walk from the center of Burgos, by the Treasury building, street Vitoria. Open Tue-Thu 1:30am-3:30pm, Fri-Sat 9:00pm-11:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Organic, Beer/Wine

First Review by Macpulsar

Absolutely Great! - Edit

This is a great restaurant, the space is very nice, the location is right in the city center and the food is amazing. It happens to be vegetarian, but you will not miss the meat or the fish, because the have great food.
I chose to have the menu, the first dish was the green salad that had a good assortment of leafy greens, cherry tomatoes, avocado, chestnuts and a slightly spicy balsamic dressing. My main were the oat meetballs, simply delicious, the tomato sauce was creamy and full of flavor, it came with a bit of rice and carrots.
The service was very quick and polite.
Great meal and great place. I will came back for sure if I have the chance.

Exquisite! - Edit

This restaurant was simply the best meal I have experienced (as a vegetarian and previously as an onmivore). We will be travelling back to Burgos specifically to go to this restaurant next time we are in Spain. It was that good. They have a new menu every weekend. The owner was really attentive and spoke great english. He was very helpful and very friendly. He put us at ease.

You will have to book. We were lucky to be fitted in!

Best Veggie Meal ever! - Edit

I am not exaggerating! It was the most delicious vegan meal I have had in Spain as of yet (and I have lived here over a year!!) if you are a veggie or vegan in Spain and near this area, you cannot miss it! Delicate menu, numerous choices, wonderful service (like beyond lovely staff!!) and lovely atmosphere, you just cannot go wrong! 5* for me and my non veggie friends (they loved it!!)

Pros: Staff are lovely , Food is magnificent , Value for money

The Best Vegetarian Restaurant In Burgos. - Edit

Without any doubt have some recipes delicious. I am a customer for many years and every time I go I am amazed with some new recipes. The owners are very nice and you can tell they love their job, keeping a friendly. The ingredients are all top quality and Bio course. If you pass by Burgos that passes worth the visit certainly not leave you indifferent.

Pros: Excellent Food & Friendly Staff, Oasis of Peace, Very Good Selection Music

Return to Burgos Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cardamomo Vegetariano closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.