Capriotti's Sandwich Shop

702-437-3354

771 E Horizon Dr, Henderson, Nevada, USA, 89015

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise sandwich shop. Has tofurkey slices and veggie steak for sandwiches, a veggie burger. Vegans need to specify no cheese/dairy. NOTE: Mar 2018 reported limited vegan options - please send updates. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by VeggieLee

Great Vegetarian Options. - Edit

I wandered into this sandwich shop Sunday afternoon. The lady manning the cash register was super friendly. She answered my questions easily on how to make their vege option subs vegan.

Oh my gosh! This sub was huge (I ordered the med) two meals. I also ordered it with all the vege options. It was so tasty.

Stop in if you are in the area.

Love the chicken Philly - Edit

As far as I am aware, the veggie turkey is vegetarian but not vegan. However, the veggie chicken philly is vegan when ordered without cheese and it's wonderful. Definitely something I could see myself ordering over and over again.

Pros: Great veg options, Huge sandwiches

Cons: A little pricey, Huge sandwiches

Tasty veggie-burgers! - Edit

This Capriotti's has the best veggie-burgers around! I order mine with all of the usual fixings plus grilled mushrooms and sweet and spicy peppers. The veggie cheesesteaks there are great too. Haven't tried the veggie turkey yet, but will check that one out soon. Bonus: Fresh-baked cookies for dessert!

Pros: Veggie options, Friendly staff

veganinvegas 23 Apr 2011 - Mock meats all contain egg whites (according to owners of other locations)

Return to Henderson Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Capriotti's Sandwich Shop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.