Capriotti's Sandwich Shop

410-770-4546

106 Marlboro Ave, Easton, Maryland, USA, 21601

Serves meat, vegan options available. Franchise fast food sandwich shop. Has tofurkey slices for sandwiches, a veggie burger, and possible also faux chicken (ask).

Categories: Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by liko

Vegan Sandwiches - Edit

People, please be aware that I was wrong before, the vegetarian turkey at Capriotti's in Easton is NOT vegan. I asked an employee if it was and they agreed to walk in the back and look at the packaging. They told me the brand, and said there is egg and milk in it. I looked it up online and they are correct. The product is Worthington Vegetarian Protein Slices Meatless Smoked Turkey. The lengthy ingredient list is on shopwell.com.

Updated from previous review on 2013-04-24

Pros: you can get a veggie sandwich, Friendly staff., It's clean.

Cons: AC is run way too high., No vegan mayo. No vegan meats., No vegan cheese.

Vegan Turkey - Edit

The vegan turkey really blew my mind. It actually sort of freaked me out because it seemed so much like normal turkey (or at least what I remember turkey to be like). My sub really was delicious, and the staff was friendly. But yeah, vegan cheese and mayo would be great too. Overall though I really liked this place, although it's better for vegetarians than vegans.

2 Responses

liko 01 Oct 2016 - Please see my amended review, the turkey is NOT vegan. So sorry.

kim2121 02 Oct 2016 - Thanks liko for letting me know. Too bad!

delighted - Edit

I was surprised at how much I could like a cold cut sub. I had the veggie turkey sub (heads up - the medium should be a large, so order accordingly). They didn't have any any vegan cheese or mayo, but it was such a tasty sub that I didn't need it anyway.

Pros: tasty food, ok to sit and visit w friends

Cons: n/a

liko 01 Oct 2016 - Please be aware, the turkey is NOT vegan. Please see my amended review. So sorry.

Return to Easton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Capriotti's Sandwich Shop closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.