Capa Verde

• Veg-friendly
Contact 226057320

Rua Na Senhora de Fatima 465, Porto, Portugal, 4050-428

Serves meat, vegan options available. The restaurant is in the center off Porto, near the House of Music.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, International, Macrobiotic, Buffet, Salad bar, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by GizelaRego

Meh - Edit

Although it has some vegan options, the menu is too expensive for what it offers to the client. I went there a few times and I tried a fare number of vegan dishes and, despite being good, all tasted like the same spice.

Pros: veggie options

Cons: expensive, too fancy

A bit fancy - Edit

I went there twice, altough I tought it was a vegetarian restaurant in it's whole.
It's not very cheap, it's not the most expensive.
The food i've eaten was quite good, so it's not that bad of a restaurant.
The exterior has a nice garden, the interior is a bit fancy, the wc are quite modern.

It's a mix of feelings but it's not a bad restaurant, altough, it could improve and start being vegetarian only with better prices, for sure it would have a lot more costumers ('cause i've never seen many people eating there).

I prefer lower priced places if I eat out and I have to pay for it.

Pros: Location, Outside garden

Cons: A bit fancy, Price

not my thing - Edit

well i been to this place once and didnt find anything special about it! and is not only vegetarian/vegan!! so dont be fooled. also tries to push it a bit far with fancy decoration and its expensive looks.. its a shame as for its location etc could be a really nice place! also its not cheap so be aware of the description saying "inexpensive". its not! good thing about it is the outside space.. nice garden and relaxed area!
i do not recommend. much nicer and better places in porto!!

Pros: outside garden in the back, location

Cons: NOT ONLY VEG!!!!!, expensive, fancy look

Not veggie, so not for me - Edit

I went there to a celebrate some anniversary . I though it was a veg place, but i saw fish and meat there, i think. The place was quit nice, expecially outside :)

Pros: Place

Cons: Non veg, Price

Return to Porto Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Capa Verde closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1934 times since Nov 2010.