Cantina Mexicana

( 1 review )
063199328

Kaiserstrasse 117, Kaiserslautern, Germany, 67661

Serves meat, vegan options available. Mexican restaurant. A few of the vegetarian meals like burritos, chimichangas, and fajitas can be prepared vegan - ask server for other vegan dishes. English and German spoken. Open Tue-Sun 11:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by th43026

Be careful what you order - Edit

I asked for my food to be made meat, dairy and egg free. After lots of communicating and going to the kitchen to ask questions, my food was served with beef gravy. Everything else was modified as I requested but they served it with beef gravy. When I asked the waitress to make sure it wasn't beef, she assured me it wasn't. I asked her to please check with the cook and she finally did. It was of course beef gravy. An accident? I guess, but it seemed like a lot of effort to go through for something that simple. And it took forever for them to fix the problem. No offer of a discount or free drink. Very disappointing. Plus my food wasn't the best.

Pros: the decor is nice

Cons: waitress wasn't sure of vegan items, beef gravy given to me by mistake, long wait

Return to Kaiserslautern Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cantina Mexicana closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.