Cantina Azteca

• ( 5 reviews )

6400 Fair Oaks Blvd, Carmichael, California, USA, 95608

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has a vegan menu page with several choices for dinner. Example dish is Azteca tacos with vegan cheese. Open Mon-Thu 7:00am-9:00pm, Fri 7:00am-10:00pm, Sat-Sun 6:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by sharifasiti

FrexicanMomma

Points +20

27 Feb 2021

Tasty but would love more than 2 vegan choices

Had the vegan enchiladas. I asked them to add vegan cheese. Rice and beans also vegan. My husband and brother in law tried their non vegan dishes. They said it was good but complained it wasn’t spicy. I asked about a separate vegan menu and there are only 2 items. Waiter told me that they are working on offering more vegan options.

Pros: 2 vegan dishes , Nice atmosphere , Bean and rice are vegan

Cons: Only 2 vegan dishes, Wished there were options for breakfast

SamMooMoo

Points +13

Mostly Veg
21 Jan 2021

Love Azteca Cantina!

Love going to this place! It is super good and they offer a full vegan menu but most things can be transformed into Veg or Vegan. I always get the Cheese Enchiladas! I’m vegetarian

Pros: A full vegan menu , Easy to substitute , Good Drinks

VRJ

Points +132

02 Jul 2020

My favorite neighborhood Mexican

I have been greatly for their vegan menu great food and service. Highly recommend.

Pros: Vegan cheese , Multiple options , Great service

Cons: Can’t always get the vegan menu

sarahjulieann

Points +47

Herbivore
09 Dec 2018

No vegan menu on Sunday

Was not willing to bring out the vegan menu because that was on their “dinner” menu. Mind you we ate here 2 Saturday’s ago at the exact same time and they had no problem with it. Normally they have great vegan food.

sharifasiti

Points +20

14 Oct 2018

If I could rate this place 5 stars I would!

I loved this place!! They have a menu with one full page of vegan options!! Which was great and unusual. Service was fast and inexpensive. I got the spinach and potato tacos... omg ... delicious! Hot, fresh, and just dang GOOD. My husband ate alongside me- and he is not vegan. We have trouble finding places for both of us- but not here! Can’t wait to go back and try some of the other vegan options!

Pros: I page vegan menu, Fresh food, Options!

Return to Carmichael Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cantina Azteca closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.