Delivery

Vegan restaurant offeing meals delivery and catering service focused on providing meat- and dairy-free healthy alternatives. Black-owned. Open Mon-Tue 11:00am-8:00pm, Thu 11:00am-8:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-9:00pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm.

First Review by JWHays

dskully418

08 Feb 2024

Great food!

I tried this place for the first time recently. I’m not used to having so many choices at restaurants. The woman taking my order made a few suggestions, I ended up getting the BLT, sweet potato fries, and the vegan cheesecake. The BLT had this sriracha sauce that made it messy but amazing. The fries were served with the same as a dipping sauce, they were delicious with and without the sauce. The cheesecake could fool anyone. The taste and texture are spot on.
Overall great experience! I definitely plan to return, and will likely bring others.

Pros: Delicious food , Friendly, helpful staff

b4vicky4

Points +39

05 Feb 2024

Excellent Meal & Service!!!!!

This was a wonderful experience from start to finish. I travel all over the world and this by far has become one of my top 3 places to dine when in Ohio. Would recommend any day of the week and twice on Sunday, lol 🤤!

Pros: The Pasta was delicious 😋 , The service was amazing 👏🏽, My order was prepared quickly ⏰

Anet026

Points +41

04 Feb 2024

YUM!

I had the "Fish" Sandwich, absolutely delicious!! My friend had one of the bowls with tofu, quinoa, she said it was very good. I highly recommend, you'll find something you'll like. It's YUM!

Pros: Clean, Delicious , Good Value

LoveyWilliams

Points +26

29 Dec 2023

Good food, good service

Loved the VARIETY, deliciousness, quality, and fair prices :-)

MelsieT

Points +43

26 Dec 2023

Great vegan spot!

This is a great little place outside of Columbus. The man working at the register offered us soup samples and gave us recommendations. I ordered the Thai kale salad at his suggestion - very tasty with lots of tofu. My partner and stepdaughter both got the fried “chicken” sandwich, which was very good. We tried a side of Mac and cheese, which was tasty. Definitely recommend!

Williamewq123ify

Points +1426

04 Dec 2023

pasta is good

if I am going to pay 18 dollars for a plate of pasta it better fill me up and this one did.

jeremybizzano

Points +20

03 Dec 2023

Great food!

One of my favorite local food spots! Love the NoFish Sandwich, Burrito Bowl, & Lasagna Rolls!

edav344

Points +1219

17 Oct 2023

Very good local vegan restaurant

Finally was able to try this restaurant, and it did not disappoint. I tried a few different apps and entrees, some better than others. I like the large assortment of options from pasta to sandwiches to bowls

Pros: 100% vegan , Vegan desserts from local bakers

Mslabach

Points +24

26 Aug 2023

Amazing!

The service was delightful and the food was superb with so many good options it was difficult to pick. I can’t wait to visit Columbus again to try everything else.

Pros: Food, Service, Variety

veganjas64

Points +711

19 Aug 2023

Great Business!

Love that they have a rewards system that helps you save on future meals. Food is delicious and staff is friendly. They also support local bakeries by selling their pastries in the store too!

Pros: Well balanced meal, Unique combinations, Quick service

hmhughes

Points +48

13 Aug 2023

Amazing, delicious food!

What an incredible place! The food is delicious. I had the breakfast burritos with the sweet potato hash browns on the side (part of their Sunday brunch menu), and the dish was absolutely amazing! I loved everything about the meal, but really loved the sauce that was on the hash browns! Besides the food, the atmosphere is incredible! Thought has been put into every last detail, even in their clean, chic restrooms. I highly recommend this restaurant! I will definitely be going back.

Pros: Food, Atmosphere, Sustainable practices

Padraig

Points +30

08 Jul 2023

Awesome

Great food, bright and clean, nice people. Mac and cheese FTW!

JordanWiehoff

Points +11

26 Jun 2023

My Go-To place!

It's become a part of my weekly routine. Their food and staff are awesome.

Claracey

24 Jun 2023

1st timer

This place has been on my mind for a month. Glad I finally made it in. The free sample of the curry chick'n soup sold me on a bowl. I also got the buddha bowl which came with house fries that have a delicious spice coating and a piece of corn bread. Very large portions so left overs for later. Wish there was more options for gluten friendly/free options but I knew that going in and enjoyed every but if it anyway.

Pros: 100% tasty vegan food, Free sample of soup of the day, Clean and friendly environment

Cons: Not much for gluten friendly/free options

ohiov

Points +145

23 Jun 2023

one of my favorite spots!

CBIV has an unbeatable menu across the board. Everything is always delicious and cooked perfectly. I’ve surprised a lot of non-veg people by recommending this restaurant. They all really couldn’t believe it was vegan! also, the family that runs this restaurant is the best of the best. so kind and generous. it’s easy to feel like a part of the family when you stop by. dang, I’m having cravings—i gotta make a trip to westerville asap! ❤️

Pros: amazing food, wonderful owners, consistently great

MsRebeccaC

Points +179

19 Jun 2023

Twice in One Day

This restaurant has so many delicious options! We ate lunch and then went back for dinner all in one day! Plenty of parking, friendly staff, delicious food (including gluten-free options) made this a delightful part of our visit to Ohio.

Pros: Wide variety of vegan options , Gluten-free options available , Friendly staff

kjvet

Points +13

Vegetarian
19 Feb 2023

You really won't believe its vegan its so good!

This place is awesome. The food was wonderful and hearty. The service was friendly, personable, and efficient. We had the fish sandwich and BLT. Both were delicious, including the yam fries and white potato fries. We also sampled the cornbread and macaroni and cheese, and YES.... they were richly tasty as well. The owners are environmentally conscious with respect to waste products as well as their food being compassionately vegan. Their environment promotes inclusion and diversity for EVERYONE. I would strongly recommend this restaurant to anyone. We will be back.

Pros: delicious, great service, promotes inclusiveness, diversity

Arnesia_Therese

Points +15

Vegetarian
15 Jan 2023

Great Food.

Loved everything I had!! My mom is a meat eater and she ate all the nuggets I got and most of the no chick sandwich. #Veganuary

MarkWhitt

Points +27

31 Dec 2022

A must try

It's a clean new place - not a hole in the wall. You would be proud to take anyone there.

Pros: Great food!, Good portion sizes

Cons: A little expensive, but worth it!

ChrisHines

Points +17

27 Dec 2022

Outstanding vegan restaurant

This was absolute heaven. I got the sausage hoagie and my kiddo got the crispy noChick sandwich. If I lived closer I would visit daily.

Pros: All vegan restaurant, Friendly staff

Cons: Expensive but makes up with portion size

GooseRodriguez

Points +637

13 Dec 2022

Lots of delicious options

We’re so happy that this place has a brick and mortar restaurant. We tried the BBQ jackfruit sandwich and the nuggets with jerky sauce. Fries were good. Sandwich was outstanding! Just a little sad that it was small. Nuggets were really good but wish they had other sauces. Maybe they ran out. Only choices were BBQ and jerky. Jerky was good but not what I was craving. We also got a sweet potato and a cinnamon roll. The place decor was very cute with dressed up colorful farm animals. The restrooms felt like an upscale restaurant. The place was full! On a Sunday afternoon, 3ish pm. Quick and courteous service. Will go again and try some of the other goodies
Update. Went back to get the ribs and they are the best vegan ribs I have ever tried ! Also got to meet owner and chef Clayton. Very nice person. Highly recommend for all

Updated from previous review on 2022-08-28

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Clean and courteous , Easy parking

Cons: Small sandwich, Fries seemed to be from frozen package

ScottCline

Points +2699

16 Nov 2022

Go now!

Super friendly staff.. huge selection of delicious comfort food. All vegan! I truly enjoyed the sausage hoagie!

Updated from previous review on 2022-11-16

Pros: Vegan!, Friendly staff, Nice dining space

Dbartolozzi

Points +85

21 Aug 2022

Deliciousness

Recommended as a really good new restaurant and it truly is. The brunch menu limited my palate, which was probably good or I would have eaten way too much food. Even my Omni-spouse liked it. Best of luck to them. Love the decor, as well

Updated from previous review on 2022-08-21

Jawert

Points +95

07 Aug 2022

Delicious Dinner!

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful in suggesting their most popular menu items. Their menu was different from other vegan restaurants in Columbus. The food was delicious, we ate every last bite! I got the bbq & slaw sandwich and my bf got the crispy chicken sandwich! Both so so good

Pros: Delicious Food, Helpful Staff, Unique Options compared to other vegan spots

Cons: Expensive , Portions Small

LeeKnox

04 Aug 2022

Delicious

Stopped by this week, and we were greeted by a very nice young lady. Ordered the BLT, and some pastries to go. All were very good, and I was very happy we stopped by, we will be back again soon.

Pros: Clean Restaurant, Greeted by Associate, Food was great and made fresh

Silly Little Vegan

Points +1000

02 Aug 2022

Delicious vegan food

We ordered the Crispy noChicken Sandwich and the Spicy Sausage Hoagie. They came with a side of fries, or sweet potato fries. Both were delicious. The chick sandwich WAS crispy!!! Such a great crunch! The sausage hoagie was sooo tasty! I absolutely loved their sweet potato fries. So crispy!

Food was so good that we purchased takeout to bring home to our kids!

Pros: Everything vegan, Lots of different options

gingerbaron

Points +47

15 Jul 2022

It's soooooooo good

The mac n cheese is crazy good, and so is everything else I've eaten. They will be my go to vegan restaurant from here on.

Pros: All vegan, Everything is delicious

Cons: A bit pricey