Cane Island Bar & Grill

832-437-3048

4747 Farm to Market 1463 Ste 100, Katy, Texas, USA, 77494

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegan choices for nachos, chicken fried eggplant, jackfruit, jambalaya, corn tamales, kabob vegetables, chips and salsa. A few other menu items can be made vegan upon request - ask.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by hrdial

Best vegan options in Katy - Edit

I grew up in Katy and my mom still lives in the area. When I go visit her, there are very few options for me to eat...usually we end up going somewhere that the food has to be modified to meet my needs. Cane Island Bar and Grill is the first place in Katy that created a menu with vegans in mind. There are lots of options and the menu has a vegan section! I had nachos and jambalaya and was very impressed. The chips are made in house, and everything that can be sourced locally is. The nachos were topped with seasoned jackfruit, house made vegan chili, caramelized onions, and fresh jalapenos. They were incredible. The jambalaya was chickpea based and was seasoned to perfection. There were so many other things I wanted to try, but i could not find room in my belly. I'll definitely be coming back again and again!

Pros: Excellent food, Large portions, Reasonable prices

Cons: None!!!

Return to Katy Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cane Island Bar & Grill closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.