Campo Enoteca

( 1 review )
+603-625-0256

969 Elm St, Manchester, New Hampshire, USA, 03101

Serves meat, vegan options available. Farm-to-table style restaurant and wine bar. Hand makes pasta daily. Menu has 2 vegan noted options. Staff will help to create a vegan pasta dish. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri 11:00am-10:00pm, Sat 4:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by VegAnsley

Yum - Edit

Tried for lunch as a suggestion from co-worker, and have eaten at their sister restaurant Republic Cafe). Looked up menu prior to and saw that they had 2 for sure vegan options. They have daily specials. I asked the waiter if what I could get as a vegan aside from the 2 vegan items on the menu. I wanted to try the pasta as it is made fresh daily in house. The waiter suggested that I could do pasta with their arrabiata sauce. I took his recommendation and I was not disappointed. Super accommodating, even brought a separate olive oil/pepper dip for my bread (as the person I was with is not vegan/vegetarian). Will definitely go back to try the vegan options on the menu and see what other vegan creations they can come up with.

Pros: Accomodating, Friendly Service, Fast Service

Cons: a little on the pricier side for everyday eating

Return to Manchester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Campo Enoteca closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.