Campo di Cielo Restaurant

0039-0439390206

Via Centenere 5, Cesiomaggiore, Italy, 32030

A bio vegetarian/vegan restaurant located in a sustainability-focused B&B open for non-guests on Friday for dinner and Saturday and Sunday for lunch and dinner. The Green organic farmhouse is made completely of wood with high energy savings and produces its own wine, fruits and corn. B&B consists of 4 rooms, a sauna, a relaxation room, a library and gardens. Restaurant is always open for groups with at least 5 persons. Rooms are available all days, and for guests, restaurant is always open. Located ten minutes from Cesiomaggiore. Call for hours - tell us.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Italian, Organic, Western

First Review by Vegan Betty

Perfect holiday - Edit

I stayed at Campo di Cielo for 3 nights and I had dinner at their restaurant every night.
I am Italian and I can assure you that at Campo di Cielo you experience fantastic Italian traditional food but just much better because it's all VEGAN!
I had ravioli with "double cream", arrosto (muscolo di grano) con polenta and many more delicious dishes. They also have organic Prosecco (natural fermentation), great red wine and energized water.
The restaurant and B&B is a completely sustainable new building made from wood that makes you feel very comfortable and worm in winter. The rooms are spacious and the bathrooms are new and immaculately clean. My room also had a sofa a rug and meditation cushions.
I highly recommend Campo di Cielo both as a restaurant and as a B&B.
The owners are very friendly and the guests can also relax in the garden or have a sauna.
Enjoy!

Pros: Amazing food, Great comfort in the building, Friendly & relaxed

Cons: Not well indicated, You need a car

Return to Cesiomaggiore Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Campo di Cielo Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.