Camilla's Kaffe

970-858-7950

206 E Aspen, Fruita, Colorado, USA, 81521

Serves meat, vegan options available. Local restaurant with coffee bar. Offers daily specials. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-3:00pm, Sat 7:00am-4:00pm, Sun 8:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by Superveganmom

Sunshine Burger - Edit

Driving through town on a road trip. Pleasantly surprised to find a vegan option - the Sunshine Burger- on the menu without having to special order.

Main ingredients of the burger were rice and sunflower seeds so I wasn't sure what to expect, but it was flavorful and a much better meal than I'd expected.

Pros: Happy to find vegan option in a small town , Casual and friendly atmosphere

Cons: Moderate quality ingredients

I used to go here often - Edit

I used to go here often, but there are so few vegan items on the menu, I don't bother much anymore. The waitresses are all super friendly, but the kitchen doesn't enjoy the "can you change out the meat for..." thing. I once got an itemized bill for the veggies and NO credit for the lack of meat, eggs or cheese. Ugh...Nevermind.

Pros: close to everything, wait staff are great

Cons: pricey and super hard to find a table, Too difficult to order veg, don't seem to like vegans in the back!

Yummy food! - Edit

We did not get greeted right away, but the restaurant is very friendly! Lots of veg options! Made our smoothie dairy free and the tea was real good.

I had the garden sandwhich. Very large portion I had to take half home. French fries are tasty.

Nice little restaurant in Fruita.

Pros: Good variety, Delicious food, Has coffee bar

Cons: Hostess was meh..

Return to Fruita Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Camilla's Kaffe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.