Camerons Cafe Bistro

+44-1506848599

276a High St, Linlithgow, Falkirk, Scotland, EH49 7ER

Serves meat, vegan options available. Serves tempeh 'bacon' rolls and 'pepperoni' pizza, vegan ciabatta and a red pepper and hummus wrap. Also has soy and almond milk, vegan ice cream and vegan cakes. Est. 1998. Open Mon-Sat 9:30am-5:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-5:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, International, Take-out, British, Non-veg

First Review by GillianRussell

Tasty Vegan lunch - Edit

My partner and I shared the vegan pepperoni pizza with vegan cheese and a Tempeh "bacon" roll each. Both very tasty and would definitely come here again if in the area.

Amazing! - Edit

I attended one of their vegan nights (Mon-Thurs) with a non-vegan friend and we were both very impressed. A grest selection of starters, mains and puddings. I had nachos to start - vegan cheese, salsa, guacamole and vegan sour cream! My friend had the soup, very tasty. For mains I went with the cheese and bacon burger and my friend had macaroni cheese. They smashed it with both of these meals! Being so full I wasn't able to tackle a pudding so they popped a slice of Victoria sponge in a tub to take home. Highly recommend. I've been thinking of little else since I dined there last week. I wanted to give 5 stars but unable to as it is a "non-vegetarian restaurant" and so can only get 4 stars maximum.

Pros: Vegan nights are COMPLETELY vegan. BYOB so can be

Cons: Wish it could be every night!!

Return to Falkirk Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Camerons Cafe Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.