Cameli's Gourmet Pizza Joint

Contact 404-249-9020

699 Ponce De Leon Ave, Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 30308

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizza joint with a full bar. Large slices of pizza plus calzones, and cater to vegans with vegan mozzarella and veggies toppings. Open daily.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by kriskje66

Great for Late Night Pizza Runs - Edit

My friend and I visited Cameli's after a concert when we had a craving for vegan pizza, and we were not disappointed. The pizza was delicious as well as enormous. We had extra to take home with us! The server was very friendly, and she had the coolest owl tattoo. Highly recommended for vegan pizza lovers.

Pros: Open Late, Huge Portions, Friendly Staff

Cons: Loud Music, A Little Pricey

great service, great food - Edit

The staff was very friendly and walked us through the menu and answered all out questions. Pizza was VERY delicious! Even our picky eaters loved it!

Pros: price, friendly, taste

Cons: location

Best Pizza in ATL - Edit

Yeah, it is the best pizza in town. Vegan cheese available, but they also have no problem with going 1/2 cheese or no cheese at all. Big, fresh toppings with great veggie options you can't find everywhere (roasted potatoes, green olives). Legit NYC style crust, which is very hard to find.

I love you Cameli's.

Also, great spot to eat-in and/or get a drink at the bar.

Pros: Pizza is life

Return to Atlanta Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cameli's Gourmet Pizza Joint closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2391 times since Oct 2010.